[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Bynum has been balling as of late, granted, but as we've seen with the Lakers, they can win without him. We've seen this.

Anything he brings to the table is a bonus. All I know is, the Lakers are unbeatable when Gasol is on his game. An inconsistent Pau, like we've seen, IMO won't cut it for the Lake Show.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

i think its going to be a very close series. like i said 7 games for sure but i wouldn't write off drew either. we're a championship team with him and we're runner ups without him. 

i think its going to be a very close series. like i said 7 games for sure but i wouldn't write off drew either. we're a championship team with him and we're runner ups without him. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Dallas in three. Kobe dies.

Damn...he stole my joke...minus the Kobe dying part.

Anyways, I can't wait to see who the best big man on the court will be, Bynum? Chandler? (Not including Nowitzki or Gasol because I'm talking about somebody who does the gritty work, rebounding, shot blocking, protecting the paint, etc....).

Lakers Mavs don't really like each other...should make for some interesting basketball.

[Bart Scott] CAN'T WAIT [/Bart Scott]

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Dallas in three. Kobe dies.

Damn...he stole my joke...minus the Kobe dying part.

Anyways, I can't wait to see who the best big man on the court will be, Bynum? Chandler? (Not including Nowitzki or Gasol because I'm talking about somebody who does the gritty work, rebounding, shot blocking, protecting the paint, etc....).

Lakers Mavs don't really like each other...should make for some interesting basketball.

[Bart Scott] CAN'T WAIT [/Bart Scott]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Exactly what I came to post.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Exactly what I came to post.

Or, the other side of that argument is, the Celtics starting 5 of Rondo, Ray, PP, KG and Perkins is still undefeated vs LAL in a 7 game series.

I'm not really writing off Bynum, it's just, when somebody asks you who are the best big men in the game, Gasol's name comes way before Bynum's. And for good reason.

The Lakers need Gasol to live up to the billing.

Like I said, IMO, anything Bynum brings to the table is a bonus.

Or, the other side of that argument is, the Celtics starting 5 of Rondo, Ray, PP, KG and Perkins is still undefeated vs LAL in a 7 game series.

I'm not really writing off Bynum, it's just, when somebody asks you who are the best big men in the game, Gasol's name comes way before Bynum's. And for good reason.

The Lakers need Gasol to live up to the billing.

Like I said, IMO, anything Bynum brings to the table is a bonus.

let's go! i've been waiting on this series for years, we always seemed to miss each other in the playoffs every year.

.. this will go to seven games, we always play good games against each other.

let's go! i've been waiting on this series for years, we always seemed to miss each other in the playoffs every year.

.. this will go to seven games, we always play good games against each other.

According to ESPN.com

-Butler still hopes for return: Mavericks forward Caron Butler could be back at some point in the second-round playoff series against the Lakers. Butler has been out since he underwent surgery to repair a torn knee ligament on January 1. The report says Butler could be in line for about 10 minutes a game.
(Updated 04/29/2011)

According to ESPN.com

-Butler still hopes for return: Mavericks forward Caron Butler could be back at some point in the second-round playoff series against the Lakers. Butler has been out since he underwent surgery to repair a torn knee ligament on January 1. The report says Butler could be in line for about 10 minutes a game.
(Updated 04/29/2011)

--Chandler has no offensive post game. Bynum needs to stand ground and protect the paint.
--All we need from Bynum is a solid 12 points, 10 boards, a couple blocks, numerous altered shots in roughly 25 mins of play.

--With that said...Lets GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

According to ESPN.com

(Updated 04/29/2011)
wow thatll be huge if he comes back. wonder what he will contribute though

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

According to ESPN.com

(Updated 04/29/2011)
wow thatll be huge if he comes back. wonder what he will contribute though

--Chandler has no offensive post game. Bynum needs to stand ground and protect the paint.
--All we need from Bynum is a solid 12 points, 10 boards, a couple blocks, numerous altered shots in roughly 25 mins of play.

--With that said...Lets GO LAKERS!!

laugh.gif
 I know it didn't make sense.

I just want to make my predictions when all the teams are set.

laugh.gif
 I know it didn't make sense.

I just want to make my predictions when all the teams are set.

Back
Top Bottom