[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Wow! Dallas straight up took this game. I'm honestly shocked! LA should be ashamed for losing that huge lead....
laugh.gif

PO

Wow! Dallas straight up took this game. I'm honestly shocked! LA should be ashamed for losing that huge lead....
laugh.gif

PO

You have gotta be kidding me.............. the big lead drained, Pau fouling Dirk, and then losing the god damn ball..........

You have gotta be kidding me.............. the big lead drained, Pau fouling Dirk, and then losing the god damn ball..........

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

How do they give up these leads? I just don't get it...

Cause Phil refuses to shorten his rotation pattern in the 4th quarter.

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

How do they give up these leads? I just don't get it...

Cause Phil refuses to shorten his rotation pattern in the 4th quarter.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by gil23

why yall blaming paul..when kid tripped kobe....

you must not have watched the whole game. Pau looks lost sometime, playing like a V at times

yes i did and i agree, but that last handout  was not his fault because Kobe got foul......poor guy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Gasol didn't lose this for the Lakers. I have got to stop visiting these L.A. threads man. 
tired.gif

Enlighten us. No one help him. Roll up and inform us, shun. 
eyes.gif

Gasol didn't lose this for the Lakers. I have got to stop visiting these L.A. threads man. 
tired.gif

Enlighten us. No one help him. Roll up and inform us, shun. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by gil23

why yall blaming paul..when kid tripped kobe....

you must not have watched the whole game. Pau looks lost sometime, playing like a V at times

yes i did and i agree, but that last handout  was not his fault because Kobe got foul......poor guy
roll.gif

when you blow a 16 point lead like that there's no excuses whatsoever.

good game dallas, the lakers will take game 2, split in dallas and everything will play out as it may.

tired.gif

no he didn't. Bigs played like trash, Gasol with 2 dumb plays at the end. And LA blew the lead. 

tired.gif

no he didn't. Bigs played like trash, Gasol with 2 dumb plays at the end. And LA blew the lead. 

when you blow a 16 point lead like that there's no excuses whatsoever.

good game dallas, the lakers will take game 2, split in dallas and everything will play out as it may.

Back
Top Bottom