[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

You clowns blaming Phil again?.........Phil(ANY coach actually) can only do so much, these dudes are good enough to do what they need to do to keep a damn 16pt lead

That's all I wanted to do, is split in LA.

Of course we try and steal game 2 as well, but I won't expect anything. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Also, the foul on Pau was the same call that was on JET @ the end of the game.

And Kobe fell down, no foul.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

All I'm gonna say is I've listened to these arrogant and ignorant Laker fans on this sites for over 8 years.

One down three to go.

Still don't matter, though.
Lakers going to win.

Of course we try and steal game 2 as well, but I won't expect anything. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

All I'm gonna say is I've listened to these arrogant and ignorant Laker fans on this sites for over 8 years.

One down three to go.

Lakers going to win.

35 minutes, 0 assists, 2 crunch time turnovers and a game winning brick on top

Great job Ho-be
pimp.gif

One down three to go.
You act like the mavs already won the series. You have that CAV FAN in you.

One down three to go.
You act like the mavs already won the series. You have that CAV FAN in you.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Please.

We all know Kobe tripped. But Kidd got away with molesting Kobe on that play while holding him on the waist on that play.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Please.

We all know Kobe tripped. But Kidd got away with molesting Kobe on that play while holding him on the waist on that play.

Phil should have called time out during Dallas' run and why the +$+% he kept kobe out there so long. this loss is hard to swallow but credit to dallas but +$+% you mark cuban and terry

Phil should have called time out during Dallas' run and why the +$+% he kept kobe out there so long. this loss is hard to swallow but credit to dallas but +$+% you mark cuban and terry

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

One down three to go.

Lakers going to win.
laugh.gif
you're going to have to listen to us for another year buddy

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

One down three to go.

Lakers going to win.
laugh.gif
you're going to have to listen to us for another year buddy

Back
Top Bottom