roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by MrONegative

nene.gif

Still can't believe the Mavs won.

Also, recording this game and watching it in 30 minutes and catching up at the PERFECT time>>>>>>>>>

Still can't believe the Mavs won.

Also, recording this game and watching it in 30 minutes and catching up at the PERFECT time>>>>>>>>>

Kobe tripped on himself. Pau yelled out that stupid euro yell to try to draw a foul, but forgot to actually hold onto the ball. Lakers are bummy

Kobe tripped on himself. Pau yelled out that stupid euro yell to try to draw a foul, but forgot to actually hold onto the ball. Lakers are bummy

Good game Dallas. I think it is obvious that this is a case of Phil being outcoached.

Mavs cut both leads down mostly with their bench and phil kept our bench in there way too long. 35 min for kobe in an important game? That's a +%%*$$* joke.

Gasol was doing everything to lose the game too. Dude had like 3 straight turnovers when the lakers had a 10 point lead. Then those 2 boneheaded plays at the end.
You don't win series by giving away games like this.

All I'm gonna say is I've listened to these arrogant and ignorant Laker fans on this sites for over 8 years.

One down three to go.

All I'm gonna say is I've listened to these arrogant and ignorant Laker fans on this sites for over 8 years.

One down three to go.

Good game Dallas. I think it is obvious that this is a case of Phil being outcoached.

Mavs cut both leads down mostly with their bench and phil kept our bench in there way too long. 35 min for kobe in an important game? That's a +%%*$$* joke.

Gasol was doing everything to lose the game too. Dude had like 3 straight turnovers when the lakers had a 10 point lead. Then those 2 boneheaded plays at the end.
You don't win series by giving away games like this.

Oh well.

So the Mavs came in stole game 1. Big whoop d f'ing doo.

You Laker HATERS come in here and troll and act like a team just won a game 7 against us.

Lets see here Lakers dropped game 1 @ home against the Hornets last round and game 1 @ home in the 2nd round against Houston in 2009.

Guess what we still won those series and the championship each year.

You clowns blaming Phil again?.........Phil(ANY coach actually) can only do so much, these dudes are good enough to do what they need to do to keep a damn 16pt lead

Oh well.

So the Mavs came in stole game 1. Big whoop d f'ing doo.

You Laker HATERS come in here and troll and act like a team just won a game 7 against us.

Lets see here Lakers dropped game 1 @ home against the Hornets last round and game 1 @ home in the 2nd round against Houston in 2009.

Guess what we still won those series and the championship each year.

Back
Top Bottom