[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

lol,

2vk0qag.jpg

Rick Carlisle just said on ESPN Radio in Dallas that Caron will not play at all in this series. Hasnt been cleared by doctors, and still hasnt gone through a real practice.

Rick Carlisle just said on ESPN Radio in Dallas that Caron will not play at all in this series. Hasnt been cleared by doctors, and still hasnt gone through a real practice.

even steiny mo couldn't bring himself to pick the mavs. I think it's really key mavs steal at least 1 gm out in LA before they head back to Dallas. Go Mavs!

even steiny mo couldn't bring himself to pick the mavs. I think it's really key mavs steal at least 1 gm out in LA before they head back to Dallas. Go Mavs!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bonafide101

lol,

2vk0qag.jpg
i hate when all the so called experts pick one team. its a bad omen.

Agreed, especially considering how many of those douche bags hate us.  
30t6p3b.gif

I'm STUNNED Stein went with us.  Not at all surprised he says it will go 7, but the fact he picked us at all is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bonafide101

lol,

2vk0qag.jpg
i hate when all the so called experts pick one team. its a bad omen.

Agreed, especially considering how many of those douche bags hate us.  
30t6p3b.gif

I'm STUNNED Stein went with us.  Not at all surprised he says it will go 7, but the fact he picked us at all is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

Not only is it key they win one in of the first two in L.A., its a MUST!
Mavs come back to Dallas down 0-2 and the Mamba will strike for 30-40 pts both games in Dallas & try to finish series in 4games.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Not only is it key they win one in of the first two in L.A., its a MUST!
Mavs come back to Dallas down 0-2 and the Mamba will strike for 30-40 pts both games in Dallas & try to finish series in 4games.

only chance dallas has is if they split in LA and win 2/3 at home. they need to bring it back to LA up 3-2. i see mark cuban getting fined this round if there is anything remotely controversial. should be a lot lulz on this board in the upcoming weeks

only chance dallas has is if they split in LA and win 2/3 at home. they need to bring it back to LA up 3-2. i see mark cuban getting fined this round if there is anything remotely controversial. should be a lot lulz on this board in the upcoming weeks

cant wait for this series to start! first time its kobe vs dirk in the playoffs.. good luck to the mavs fans

letssss gooo Lakeshowwww!

cant wait for this series to start! first time its kobe vs dirk in the playoffs.. good luck to the mavs fans

letssss gooo Lakeshowwww!

Back
Top Bottom