[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Could have won game 1 but Phil ignorant %*@ decide to play the bench and let the Mavs come back. 

let me remind you the laker bench wasnt in at the time when they choked up the 16 point lead.

Imma go out on a limb and say Mavs taks game 2 also. Dont care if Im wrong.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

laugh.gif
 i admire your style bro!

in that case.

i'm going out on a limb and say the mavs arent winning anymore games in this series. i'm sure i'm gonna be wrong and i dont care either
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

The one thing I can't figure out about Game 1 is why Kobe was on the bench for almost 7 minutes to start the 4th...

The one thing I can't figure out about Game 1 is why Kobe was on the bench for almost 7 minutes to start the 4th...

laugh.gif
 i admire your style bro!

in that case.

i'm going out on a limb and say the mavs arent winning anymore games in this series. i'm sure i'm gonna be wrong and i dont care either
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Same thing that has been on my mind since monday night my friend... There is no valid explanation I could come up with. There is no possible good reason why I can see him sitting out that long in such an important stretch of such an important game 1. 
tired.gif

Same thing that has been on my mind since monday night my friend... There is no valid explanation I could come up with. There is no possible good reason why I can see him sitting out that long in such an important stretch of such an important game 1. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
 i admire your style bro!

in that case.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Mavs win at least one more.

laugh.gif
the World will end if the Lakers lose again tonight.

Would like to see them win this series, I hate the Mavs.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
 i admire your style bro!

in that case.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Mavs win at least one more.

laugh.gif
the World will end if the Lakers lose again tonight.

Would like to see them win this series, I hate the Mavs.

Bingo....What were they doing while Kobe was on the bench for 7 minutes? Losing the damn lead.....Yet it's his fault for not getting them involved even when he wasn't on the floor.
laugh.gif

And the bench WAS in when we lost the majority of our lead.

Bingo....What were they doing while Kobe was on the bench for 7 minutes? Losing the damn lead.....Yet it's his fault for not getting them involved even when he wasn't on the floor.
laugh.gif

And the bench WAS in when we lost the majority of our lead.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I would say they need to run the triangle, but Kobe refuses to pass the ball. The guy is clearly the best player on the team (sorry Pau fans), but he's not so godlike that he's gonna win by himself. Dish the ball into the bigs. I honestly think Kobe wanted to put on a highlight show because he never even considered that the Mavs could possibly win. They can. I don't want to see Mamba take more than 19 shots tonight. You gotta use your bigs.

C'mon dude, Kobe does pass the ball abundantly (by his standards), stop with the blind hate.  I agree on LA having to go into the triangle more, ever since they got Ron the triangle doesn't seem as fluid, but that's what you have to give up for his defense.  The Mavs are the worst team for Ron to play against, he's not tall enough to be that effective against Dirk, and since Dirk is a star he'll get calls when Ron tries to play overly aggressive on him.  Which leaves Ron to guard someone like Marion off ball, which is good for the Mavs because it takes the best perimeter defender on the court out of the game most of the time.
I'm still pulling for LA in 6, my prediction at the end of the playoffs was that they would end up 16-6

I thought they would beat NO 4-1 (ended up 4-2)

Thought they would beat the Mavs/Blazers 4-2

I think i'm the only person picking Memphis to reach the WCF and picked LA to beat them 4-1

Then picked LA to beat BOS/MIA in the Finals in 6

I underestimated the impact of Tyson Chandler being on the Mavs though, this is going to be a very tough series.
Blind hate? Excuse me? Blind hate? You agreed exactly with what I said genius. Everything I said about him was positive. The only negative was that he didn't pass enough. with 29 shots and ZERO ASSISTS, it's not an opinion but a FACT. Only with Kobe stans can I constantly state how much of a fan of his I am, how great of a player I think he is, how he's the BEST player on his team, how the Lakers are the BEST TEAM IN THE NBA and still somehow be a "hater". Are you frickin' serious? I've been a Lakers fan since 1996 when they got Shaq. I love Kobe, but I love the Lakers MORE. When this guy causes us to lose the game, he's not getting a free pass because he's "ZOMG Kobe better than Jordan Bryant".

Here. KOBE>>>>>>>>>>GOD!!! Is that good enough for you??? He still needs to pass more.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I would say they need to run the triangle, but Kobe refuses to pass the ball. The guy is clearly the best player on the team (sorry Pau fans), but he's not so godlike that he's gonna win by himself. Dish the ball into the bigs. I honestly think Kobe wanted to put on a highlight show because he never even considered that the Mavs could possibly win. They can. I don't want to see Mamba take more than 19 shots tonight. You gotta use your bigs.

C'mon dude, Kobe does pass the ball abundantly (by his standards), stop with the blind hate.  I agree on LA having to go into the triangle more, ever since they got Ron the triangle doesn't seem as fluid, but that's what you have to give up for his defense.  The Mavs are the worst team for Ron to play against, he's not tall enough to be that effective against Dirk, and since Dirk is a star he'll get calls when Ron tries to play overly aggressive on him.  Which leaves Ron to guard someone like Marion off ball, which is good for the Mavs because it takes the best perimeter defender on the court out of the game most of the time.
I'm still pulling for LA in 6, my prediction at the end of the playoffs was that they would end up 16-6

I thought they would beat NO 4-1 (ended up 4-2)

Thought they would beat the Mavs/Blazers 4-2

I think i'm the only person picking Memphis to reach the WCF and picked LA to beat them 4-1

Then picked LA to beat BOS/MIA in the Finals in 6

I underestimated the impact of Tyson Chandler being on the Mavs though, this is going to be a very tough series.
Blind hate? Excuse me? Blind hate? You agreed exactly with what I said genius. Everything I said about him was positive. The only negative was that he didn't pass enough. with 29 shots and ZERO ASSISTS, it's not an opinion but a FACT. Only with Kobe stans can I constantly state how much of a fan of his I am, how great of a player I think he is, how he's the BEST player on his team, how the Lakers are the BEST TEAM IN THE NBA and still somehow be a "hater". Are you frickin' serious? I've been a Lakers fan since 1996 when they got Shaq. I love Kobe, but I love the Lakers MORE. When this guy causes us to lose the game, he's not getting a free pass because he's "ZOMG Kobe better than Jordan Bryant".

Here. KOBE>>>>>>>>>>GOD!!! Is that good enough for you??? He still needs to pass more.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

tired.gif

same here. even my mom was wondering why kobe and pau were on the bench while dallas' were playing.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

tired.gif

same here. even my mom was wondering why kobe and pau were on the bench while dallas' were playing.

Back
Top Bottom