Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

HORRIBLE CALL IN THE LAST SECONDS OF OVERTIME TO THROW THE GAME.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

kobe - "game over, game over"
laugh.gif
He said that??

That cocky, pompous, disrespectful, +%%$#!

tired.gif

he said it in between free throws. warriors were yapping at him trying to get into his head.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You can't call that on Derek Fisher.
You can't call that on Monta Ellis.

That's the way I viewed it. The way I saw the play, they got tangled, Monta had his arm on Fisher, Fisher had his arm on Monta's back.

And also, Bob Fitzgerald was over emphasizing that he tackled him, he was just MAD salty, but I'd be too.

And lastly, Ska didn't watch the game as he stated already.

Then he don't understand

Kobe did do his best to give that game back to the Warriors, though. Can't deny that. I acknowledge that he gave the Lakers the lead.

me:
Warriors fans, we already know that there is NO WAY you're going to agree with the call... soooo... don't even bother disagreeing. We see your sig, and your disagreement is just automatically assumed, ESPECIALLY since it was on Ellis.
GSDOUBLEU:
Alright ska, as a basketball fan not as no god forsaken FISHER fan, was that the right call?

Like I've said throughout the thread, 'm only able to follow online, so I didn't see it live. And I just saw a highlight of the gameon SportsCenter, and they didn't show the play in question.

So I honestly have no opinion on the play.

indifferent.gif
at Laker/Kobe fans acting as if that play was NOT a foul onFisher.

D Floppy Fish
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway, I'm mad at the Warriors though especially our two captains because i really felt the game changed when both of them decided to play 1 on 5 on BACKto *%@#$!+ BACK possessions in the 3rd. Then we stop moving the ball and pretty much what happened last night, happened again tonight but this time wedidn't have a HUGE lead to fall back on.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

23MCpizzle23:
great call he ran him over!
pimp.gif

Warriors fans, we already know that there is NO WAY you're going to agree with the call... soooo... don't even bother disagreeing. We see your sig, and your disagreement is just automatically assumed, ESPECIALLY since it was on Ellis.

ska, I know you're following online but you need to SEE the replay...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Salty Warriors fans crying about calls.

Ya'll weren't crying about that lane violation.

But was it at the end of the goddamn game?

roll.gif
Fisher is a funny dude, son had the fake knee injury/grimacing facial expressions/ limp walking combination down to the T.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I always
laugh.gif
@ Lamar's post game interviews.

Great win, Lamar came to play tonight. 23 AND 21
sick.gif
that's just serious.
Wasn't a great game. imo it was an ugly win, it shouldn't have even gone in overtime. But a win is a win
pimp.gif

Here's a thought: to some of you Warriors fans, if the team should've won the game, then it shouldn't have come down to getting a call go againstthem.

And 2 players fell down on that play; of course they're going to call something. They can't just automatically let them "play it out" justbecause the clock is under a minute.

I'm not trying to be a bastard and rub anything in the Warriors' fans faces... I'm just annoyed at the ones that keep complaining. This isn'tthe first time that a call has decided a game, this isn't the first time that the "victims" think it was a bad call. Just because it was againstyour team doesn't make it the wrong call.

ska, I know you're following online but you need to SEE the replay...

Really, you do, that was a horrible call by an official who couldn't even see the play.

Ya'll weren't crying about that lane violation.

Because there actually was a lane violation.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Watch the replay. Fisher's left hand pulls Monta down. These refs suck! I'm so disgusted! Delany made the call and had a terrible angle to make a freakin' call. Arrgghhh these
refs need to be fired!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU MAD?

What do you think?

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

thats how the lakers won their 3 championships.....the refs.

O RLY? 4-1 vs. the Sixers 4-0 vs. the Nets 4-2 vs. the Pacers????? Take the L and move on. Yall act like this was the only time this season that aquestionable/bad call had a HUGE impact on the game.

Back
Top Bottom