Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Salty Warriors fans crying about calls.

Ya'll weren't crying about that lane violation.

But was it at the end of the goddamn game?

I ain't even trying to hear your side of the story especially with you wishing injury on a player mini Zodogg.

I apologized earlier b, it was it the heat of the moment, i wouldn't wish that on anyone

laugh.gif
Laker fans saying who cares or it was a foul knowing damn well if it happened to them they would be complaining as well.

smh.gif
@ not crying about the lane violation.

the call on ellis could have seriously gone either way.
to me it looked like fisher was falling down and sort of grabbed ellis, but ellis was bowling right through him.

sloppy 4th quarter but im glad to see we were able to pull it out in the end.
lamar ballin' out of control right now.
keep it up
pimp.gif

Derek Fisher on some straight G $!@+, when they were walking in front of the camera he was explaining to monta how he acted on that flop
laugh.gif

Warrior Fans i know you guys remember Fisher getting "elbowed" in the head by Baron Davis when he played for Utah in the playoffs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Warriors need real player for the 4th quarter....these N's just blank out and start launching 3's
laugh.gif

we were down 2 points with the game on the line in overtime!
shouldve atleast called nothing, nut to change possesions on a un bounds play that he didnt even see clearly is something else.
AND denver won. im mad.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Lakers are taking an L in the playoffs.

Better hope they play the Nuggets or something, anyone but these guys.

The Warriors aren't trying to see Gasol and Bynum in the front court.

Monta Ellis 7 for 20 tonight from the field.

I guess Warrriors fans still will select him to make a shot if they're life depended on it
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Agreed. A no call was the only right way to go about it. The foul call on Ellis, though, is inexplicable and an insult to anyone who had been watching theentire game. Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth about the NBA.

I wish there was a red flag type of thing coaches could use once per game to challenge a call by the officials, even if it is a judgment call.

Sure about that Cleo?
laugh.gif

I was exaggerating about Fisher being classless, but come on, you know us bandwagon Warrior fans have to be pissed.

--LOL at the biased homer Warriors commentators complaining about how Fisher "tackled" Monta. If anything, Monta pushed Fisher and Fisher brought himdown with him. I thought it coudlve been a no call and just let it play out.
--Good win for the Lakers! Now lets take care of this 5 game homestand...and await the return of Gasol and Bynum!!

I just saw the replay on SportsCenter's 'Right Now' segment they do midway through the show, and they showed the Ellis/Fisher deal.

Ellis... DEFINITELY... went through Fisher.

That is so freaking obvious.

Of course, I'll watch it again as soon as I see it again... but Ellis definitely went at Fisher with forward motion. If Fisher WOULDN'T have went down,it would have been to his credit and NOT because Ellis didn't advance forward in Fisher's direction, into Fisher's position.

Tackle is the absolute worst word you can use. There was no view that we saw that showed Fisher's right arm. Fisher's left arm WAS on the back ofMonta, but unless Monta weighs 20 lbs, there ain't no way you can tackle a man with that much "force." Monta didn't help the cause that hewas pushing (not hard, not lightly) on Fisher.

everyone's talking about this call. yeah, i wouldn't have been upset if it had been a no call, but it wasn't bad.

monta shoved fish --that's the foul.

if fish keeps his balance, it's still a foul.

instead he fell, and his left arm wrapped around monta and pulled him down (i don't disagree with this)... still a foul on monta, who initiated thecontact.

yeah i'm a laker fan, so take my opinion for what it's worth, but that's how i saw it. and for the warrior fans who can't even entertain thePOSSIBILITY that it was a legitimate call... haha. maybe you should have watched the game on mute.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

If you watch the replay Al Harrington falls and lands on Fishers knee, so you don't know how much that hurt... Again blame refs not Fisher, it was a no call to me... Horrible horrible call by the ref, I didn't want to see the game end that way.

No, if you watch the replay, D Floppy Fish tugs Al's shorts too and pulled him down.
ya after Al Harrington was looking like a Lefttackle blocking and holding the hell out of kobe and walton on that play

roll.gif
@ this ignorant fan

you think teams like the warriors will be able to triple team kobe with gasol and bynum back? With Bynum alone in there it would be a wrap for those midgets onthe warriors

props to the warriors though
they are pesky as hell
smh.gif

This is why i dislike the warriors fans on this board. Always blaming officiating. That last play was just a mess... Refs make mistakes...

Who was the guy who said he agrees with the jazz fans on booing fisher? You should never be allowed to post on this board ever again.

Like i said earlier in the thread, the majority of warrior fans are old kings fans who jump on and off bandwagons at will...

Beat LA signs? Oh really kings.......I mean warrior fans.....

Originally Posted by jbone2308

First off ya'll wanna cry about calls!!!

What about that extra free throw? What about some of that other garbage against the Lakers?

It was bad both ways but come on now.

Look at the replay. Kobe jab stepped towards Monta while he was taking his FT + Odom was under the basket = Lane violation. Don't get mad because thatcall is made once in a blue moon on the 1st FT. Get mad at Kobe's jab step and Odom entering the lane early.

Back
Top Bottom