Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

laugh.gif

Seems like GS is the new PHX in multiple ways... keep crying about how you got screwed by the refs.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Good game, but in the end.

Lakers won and you got to give them their credit for overcoming the 11 point deficit. Bring on Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, and Ariza and we'll see how theseLakers can improve.

LAKERS FTW!!!! + Derek Fisher straight up cacked on yall

man..of course its illegal to step your foot inside and pull it back while someones taking the FT...it can disrupt the freethrower
smile.gif

game over, good night! good job lakers. i didn't get to watch it live either so i'll check out a clip at work tomorrow

So now I can agree with those Utah Jazz fans calling Derek Fisher classless.

I wouldn't go as far to say that. What is Fisher supposed to do? It was a push and a drag at the same time.

If I had to make a decision, I say it's a no-call, let Monta and Fisher pick their $$%%# up.

I agree it was a bad call, but it should have been a NO CALL. Not a foul on Fish, not a foul on Monta.

If you watch the replay Al Harrington falls and lands on Fishers knee, so you don't know how much that hurt... Again blame refs not Fisher, it was a nocall to me... Horrible horrible call by the ref, I didn't want to see the game end that way.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Salty Warriors fans crying about calls.

Ya'll weren't crying about that lane violation.

But was it at the end of the goddamn game?

I ain't even trying to hear your side of the story especially with you wishing injury on a player mini Zodogg.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Lakers are taking an L in the playoffs.

Better hope they play the Nuggets or something, anyone but these guys.

Yeah, we'll see with a healthy, uninjured squad.
alien.gif

Great game btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All I can say is

One bad call deserves another.

I didn't watch most of the game but all I can say is that lane violation was a horrible call. The call on fish is something I wouldn't call but heythats what the refs do.

But GS fans really shouldn't be upset. The game was great and yall could have won.

The total score of the 2 games between us was 234 to 234. It would be a great playoff match up......

BUT I DON'T WANT IT!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Salty Warriors fans crying about calls.

Ya'll weren't crying about that lane violation.

But was it at the end of the goddamn game?
Yo, there was some vital calls that would have not allowed the game in OT period.

A lot of madness said in this thread.
roll.gif
@ dude saying that's how theywon the 3 peat.

If was a bad call I'll admit that, but come on there was a lot of BS.

Originally Posted by krapjnad

that is why the warriors fans get pissed out at the refs

no, it's because you guys have homer announcers that cry about everything.

"i thought kobe picked up the t-shirt, and he got fouled (chuckle)"
"this is atrocious. wahhhhh... the league will apologize for this, blah blah blah"

who is this guy? i like the warriors, but this announcer has got to be the worst in the league. what a baby. gg warriors.

Only thing I'll comment on... Don't say Warrior fans complain because of announcers. We have eyes and we have brains. We can make decisions forourselves. Blaming refs because of announcers is logical?
indifferent.gif

Just because it was against your team doesn't make it the wrong call.

If Fisher and Ellis magically switched places, and Ellis pulled Fisher down, it still would've been the wrong call.

bad way to end a game for the Warriors but a W is great for the lakers
smile.gif

I do agree that fish lost his balance and grabbed onto monta and brought him down with him...that ref made a terrible call
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

The lane violation was a legitimate call.
And when was the last time you saw that called on the first shot? And don't tell me noone ever crosses the line by a fingernail on the firstshot. Get over it you lost tonight, we lost last night; it is a wash!

I just don't understand how Warrior fans can be mad.
Your team is ALWAYS shooting itself in the foot by their style of play. There is no way you guys can get far when you are taking unnecessary 3pters while beingup 10-15+. You did it last night, but barely got by. Today, you did it and it caught up to you. Until the Ws change this, I don't see them having anyREAL success.

I hope the people in here calling Fisher classless were also calling Jordan classless for his pushoff in the last shot.

If not, shut it.

Thank God I can breathe now...now the lakers are my team but that was a pure BS call but hey..you lose some, you get some. Great game, its sad it had to endlike that but I can accept it since my team won.
laugh.gif
Game shouldn'teven have been that close anyways with that lead in the last 2 minutes disappearing.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

If you watch the replay Al Harrington falls and lands on Fishers knee, so you don't know how much that hurt... Again blame refs not Fisher, it was a no call to me... Horrible horrible call by the ref, I didn't want to see the game end that way.

No, if you watch the replay, D Floppy Fish tugs Al's shorts too and pulled him down.

Back
Top Bottom