Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

A perfect example of why the sports world in general hate the Lakers.

Wah wah. Cry me a river. None of your teams are even playing in the game.

First off ya'll wanna cry about calls!!!

What about that extra free throw? What about some of that other garbage against the Lakers?

It was bad both ways but come on now.

you can't be serious if you think monta ran over or pushed over fisher. Fish straight tackled him. Seems like the refs are giving LA teams in college andpros the calls at the end of games.

I love both teams, I cannot deny that was a smart play, and a heart break. All I got to say is, all the whining doesn't change a thing. Warriors stilllost. No hard feelings. I'm a fan of both.

even though fisher ###$*$ it up, we have to remember he was once a warrior. it was just 1 game, are you guys really going to hate on an ex warrior?
frown.gif

You can't call that on Derek Fisher.
You can't call that on Monta Ellis.

That's the way I viewed it. The way I saw the play, they got tangled, Monta had his arm on Fisher, Fisher had his arm on Monta's back. It wasn't aflop by either player, they were tangled.

And also, Bob Fitzgerald was over emphasizing that he tackled him, he was just MAD salty, but I'd be too.

And lastly, Ska didn't watch the game as he stated already.

that $#%! fisher and vujacic...i hate those two..esp fisher...pretended to be injured n $%@...

yeah im mad.

refs.....smhx100000000000000000000000000000000000

Funny thing is, on the replay Davis pulls Kobe's leg up about 2 feet, which would have been a foul anyways. Besides Ellis straight pushed through.

Clear evidence of Fisher acting again. How are you going to end the game on a BS call like that. That was ridiculous. Lakers win by an act-job from DerekFisher. Ridiculous.

fisher obviously used his left arm to pull monta down anybody with eyes can see that.....a veteran move, something dirty reggie miller would do ...
smh.gif

Don't blame Fisher, they both lost balance... The ref made the horrible call blame the ref.
well said.

And also, Bob Fitzgerald was over emphasizing that he tackled him, he was just MAD salty, but I'd be too.
forreal tho he sounded like a baby

LOL folks mad when if they watched the game the Lakers almost got cost the game with bs calls too.

Oh and the hair aka the machine stays.

Back
Top Bottom