Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

I don't see why y'all continue to slander Kobe for no reason yet no one brings up how much of a selfish fraud lebron is for not visitng Lamar despite being teammates with him on the 04 Olympic team
i watched lamar play a game for the heat back in like 04 , am i supposed to go visit lamar also ? 

the lebron shot was comedy! lol

hopefully Lamar is on his way to a full recovery...

from what has been shared, we cant entirely rule out brain damage, can we?

Real dudes
Only **** with real women though..........
So guess Kobe ain't that real
nt logic at its finest.....keep thinking your girlfriends DM is empty and shes not responding  
roll.gif
   .....oh yeah she reallys needs space / me time too 
laugh.gif

my logic above goes to kobe , everyone ......dont believe me ask dirk nowitzki 

breeze voice but yall know how it goes 

Lamar Odom fighting demons and for his life = Kardashian curse, Master P, Kobe being phony and a Lebron James mention 
mean.gif

Hoping for more Odom updates.

did you get that off thotinstagramquotes.com?

real dudes **** with crazy/fake/damaging women all the time bruh...
my dude here knows................"if you aint really INTO it , you aint really been THROUGH it" 

Glad to hear Lamar making progress. Queens is still in the building.

Hope he can overcome his demons. Im also interested the residual
effects of the people surrounding his situation.

So speculation if he'l lbe back on the court? I wanna see him back with Lake Show...

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't even know if he can still read, let alone play in a professional basketball game

Good news that he's showing improvement... Still sounds like a long battle though

Lebron mention was clearly a joke though, just like the whole Kobe debate is

So speculation if he'l lbe back on the court? I wanna see him back with Lake Show...

He wasn't on the court before all of this happened. Who knows what long term effects he'll have to deal with now. He has way bigger worries than basketball.

He wasn't on the court before all of this happened. Who knows what long term effects he'll have to deal with now. He has way bigger worries than basketball.

This. His basketball career is over. I hope he pulls through with all his faculties in order.

One of my favorite lakers of all time hands down

Back
Top Bottom