Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

I don't see why y'all continue to slander Kobe for no reason yet no one brings up how much of a selfish fraud lebron is for not visitng Lamar despite being teammates with him on the 04 Olympic team
I guess when you're 2-4, people don't really expect you to come through in tough situations anyway.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't think this has been said enough so imma just say Lamar don't ball no more

Bruh supposedly opened his eyes, took a breath, and spoke and all yall doing the last three pages is argue about P and bryant? :smh:

I have to see it to believe he actually is improving and spoke. Either the reports of him being unconscious for hours was wrong or dude is a straight up miracle! :nerd:

I am so sorry I saw that meme earlier and :lol:

I am so sorry

But I am SO glad that he is doing better.

Bruh supposedly opened his eyes, took a breath, and spoke and all yall doing the last three pages is argue about P and bryant? :smh:

I have to see it to believe he actually is improving and spoke. Either the reports of him being unconscious for hours was wrong or dude is a straight up miracle! :nerd:

Or...OR...modern medicine is incredible and BOTH can be true. Jesus Christ. Ya'll think he's being taken care of by a witch doctor out in the Nevada desert, or some ish? He's in the ICU at a Las Vegas hospital. A hospital that deals with all sorts of trauma. They didn't form a prayer circle around him, they kept him alive through artificial means, and now he's breathing on his own. You know how often that happens? Literally every day, at every hospital around the country.

For someone who called out the rest of this thread for talking about washed up rap mogul, you followed it up by saying literally the dumbest thing in this thread.

I thought the same thing.

Or...OR...modern medicine is incredible and BOTH can be true. Jesus Christ. Ya'll think he's being taken care of by a witch doctor out in the Nevada desert, or some ish? He's in the ICU at a Las Vegas hospital. A hospital that deals with all sorts of trauma. They didn't form a prayer circle around him, they kept him alive through artificial means, and now he's breathing on his own. You know how often that happens? Literally every day, at every hospital around the country.

For someone who called out the rest of this thread for talking about washed up rap mogul, you followed it up by saying literally the dumbest thing in this thread.

Well this is the dude that believed this

:smh: at the 50/50 talk and found him "unconscious"...guess it's too hard to just say dude was found dead at the scene. They prob have LO all tubed up on a mech vent looking terrible talking about "naw, he is gonna pull through." :smh:

so I guess it would seem like a miracle for him to be breathing on his own now.

how you trust master p when his son pluuging college during the Maury show hour?

master p let silk the shocker cut and album how you still trust him

master p clothing line was sold at sears.......how can you trust him
What are you even saying. I don't understand What is pluuging college at the Maury hour mean. What does let silk the shocker cut and album mean. Explain yourself

Back
Top Bottom