Lame friends Unappreciation.

Last night was so wack. I get a call from my "good" friend wanting to go on a cruise before we went out. He brought some girl to smoke with us and we did. I dropped them off so they can pregame and I was going to go change/get ready. They go to the party that I told them about, leave me behind, they pocketed my bowl and lighter, borrowed my backpack and the worst part is how lame would it be if I went to a party alone? So I just chilled at the crib with the roomies. Us. Sour Deisel and Fifa World Cup.

The worst part is this Shannon chick just called me talking about how we should "smoke reefer again". Like %*%*% you took one bowl hit talking about "I can't walk straight" GTFOOH

They'll be damned if they think I'll just smoke them up and get ditched again.

reefer tho!
roll.gif

Anyway, that was a real sucka move...you need to get with your boy about that, it don't sound like he understands the concept of "bros before harlots"...or maybe they're just using you so you'll smoke them out...either way, both of em need an attitude adjustment, you have every right to bark on them...

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

The worst part is this Shannon chick just called me talking about how we should "smoke reefer again". Like %*%*% you took one bowl hit talking about "I can't walk straight" GTFOOH
sounds like she's inviting u to hook up and smash but u totally missed the signal. CMON SON

Why didn't you just meet them there? It's #*#+*# up but you still could have went to the party.

Originally Posted by TSX24

sounds like she's inviting u to hook up and smash but u totally missed the signal. CMON SON
This. Beside if you're an avid smoker, I'm sure you've been smoked out before. It's like an unwritten rule, if you smoke someone out, they'll repay the favor at a later date. So just hit up this Shannon baby and ask her if she's willing to pick up, you'd be down.

No. She calllin for a smoke up. I'm not falling for that again.

kill em both then kill yourself.

murder suicide is the only way out.

na but really though thats a sucker move on your "friends" part. i would seriously press him about that because it seems like he has no sort of consideration.

No. She calllin for a smoke up. I'm not falling for that again.
are you absolutely sure of that? have u chilled with her without your friend? u never know, ur homeboy might've accidentally been @*%* blocking without even knowing! plus u said she was a light weight smoker so i would assume she isnt trying to use u for herb. if it was me i say hit her up and see if she's down to smash, what do u got to lose? 1-2 bowls of bud?

Back
Top Bottom