Larry Miller Returns As President Of Jordan Brand

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Six years later, it's hard to undo what's already been done. We'll see though.
Care to explain your statement...back it up with facts from a business perspective?

And...not just your jaded "sneakerhead" view?

JM

^ JB customers want better overall quality releases and lowered prices, but JB has been successful year after year by providing what most of us would consider inferior quality products at a higher price.

Just because he gets hired as the president again doesn't mean JB is going to change it's focus on what's made them successful these past six years which in simplest terms involved finding ways to make the most profit out of the products they sell and spending the least amount possible while doing so.

Like I said, it's hard to undo what's already been done these last six years.

Just my opinion though.

Just increase the quality and I will be happy
We all know they will inflate the price, so bring at least more QC

Originally Posted by Tang

Nice.Hopefully the quality of them change with the release starting in the winter

I wouldn't expect any changes before next summer

^^^ Didnt Jordan brand gross more money than the whole Nike Brand itself last year? I believe they already have taken over.

Please bring back Durabuck, and re-release the Infrared VI's right.

Black/Red 4's need to be Durabuck.

I just hope they design some good looking comfy sneakers. The retros are okay but the new models are just ugly to me and have been for a while

i personally think keith was doin a good job and from a business stance sells were up cant complain about that

Originally Posted by bigmike5

i personally think keith was doin a good job and from a business stance sells were up cant complain about that

You have stock in Nike?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bigmike5

You have stock in Nike?
laugh.gif

I think the quality of the shoes this past 11-12 have been good better than quality from 03-06 and i also think that JB focuses really on the
the newer model Jordans since they are made with new technology

Back
Top Bottom