LAS VEGAS

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Anyone heading out for Memorial Day Weekend? I just got back from Vegas a few days ago but I'm heading back in a week and staying for a month or so this time. The Wet Republic lineup looks insane (deadmau5!!) and Surrender + Encore Beach Club open up that weekend which should be absolutely INSANE!!

I will be there, but won't be clubbing this trip. I know its going to be crazy packed, so I'm just taking my lady to do some shopping and I'm going to gamble

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by pikeDT

4th of july weekemd, got Trump the 2nd-5th for 93 a night
Staying at the Trump for Memorial Weekend
pimp.gif

trump got them rates boy, and super close to encore

Anyone heading out for Memorial Day Weekend? I just got back from Vegas a few days ago but I'm heading back in a week and staying for a month or so this time. The Wet Republic lineup looks insane (deadmau5!!) and Surrender + Encore Beach Club open up that weekend which should be absolutely INSANE!!
I will be there for a bachelor party that I can ill afford to attend.

I was hoping someone can hook it up or point me in the right direction.  Most of the dude's that I'm gonna be out there with aren't my regular crew (just the bachelor) and these dudes don't really drink.  For the strip club they are wanting to hit up Sapphire (my favorite) but don't wanna get hit with any bottle requirements (since they dont drink).  Anyone know how I can make arrangements for a free limo/party bus pickup and drop off from our hotel (Planet Hollywood) + free cover on that Friday night?  It's a large group, 16 of us, so they probably going to have to send the minibus for us.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I was hoping someone can hook it up or point me in the right direction.  Most of the dude's that I'm gonna be out there with aren't my regular crew (just the bachelor) and these dudes don't really drink.  For the strip club they are wanting to hit up Sapphire (my favorite) but don't wanna get hit with any bottle requirements (since they dont drink).  Anyone know how I can make arrangements for a free limo/party bus pickup and drop off from our hotel (Planet Hollywood) + free cover on that Friday night?  It's a large group, 16 of us, so they probably going to have to send the minibus for us.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Just call the club directly, tell them you have a bachelor party, then theyll pick you up in a limo.  Free limo and free admission is yours.

Quick question. Does staying at the MGM Grand give you better chances of admission into Wet Republic without a cover?

^ Dope. I was there last Sunday. We had the bungalow beside Carmen Electra.

Memorial Day Weekend should just be flat out nuts... so much stuff going on (UFC, etc).
so you paid 10k for a bungalow next to carmen? did you atleast smash her? if not....simp...but thanks for pumpin easy money back into the economy 

Ps: even if you did smash her, it still aint worth 10k
roll.gif

I will be there July 8-12th....what the hell am I thinking. I suppose it will be at least 120 degrees in the shade.

going for the june 11th (Friday)-14th (monday) weekend

flying out of portland

anybody got any hookups? going with a buddies fresh 21'er w/ 3 dudes and we tryna club..

which hotels are legit or are most on the strip within walkin distance to the clubs we wanna roll?

holla
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
tryna do this right

def gonna be using the $20 tip...but anybody ever try $40?
laugh.gif

and when you guys say you got comped a suite? does that mean ya got a 2 room instead of single?

that would be DOPE...
eek.gif
  and me n 2 boys are gonna be hittin the clubs, who are the promoters here? or should we go the vegas passport route?

NOT tryna wait in ANY lines but would we get bumped in if we picked up 3 females to roll with us? (not tryna cop bottle service either but if we do, whats the best place for 3 dudes to cop at, for one night?)

thanks..

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

going for the june 11th (Friday)-14th (monday) weekend

flying out of portland

anybody got any hookups? going with a buddies fresh 21'er w/ 3 dudes and we tryna club..

which hotels are legit or are most on the strip within walkin distance to the clubs we wanna roll?

holla
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
tryna do this right

def gonna be using the $20 tip...but anybody ever try $40?
laugh.gif

and when you guys say you got comped a suite? does that mean ya got a 2 room instead of single?

that would be DOPE...
eek.gif
  and me n 2 boys are gonna be hittin the clubs, who are the promoters here? or should we go the vegas passport route?

NOT tryna wait in ANY lines but would we get bumped in if we picked up 3 females to roll with us? (not tryna cop bottle service either but if we do, whats the best place for 3 dudes to cop at, for one night?)

thanks..

To answer some of your questions.

$40 is too cumbersome cause it doubles the width of the folded money.  The point (kinda not really) of the $20 trick is to be discreet.  Its not like you are straight handing over a wad of cash.  As far as the success rate goes, there are a lot of resources online where people will post up their experience with it (which hotels have the better success rates).  The last time I attempted it, I slid over a $50 at Paris and got nothing.  I was there on an off weekend and it was dead as hell yet dude told me they were sold out for the evening but he would let us know if anything opened up the next day.  Atleast he didn't keep the money and slid the $50 right back.  Maybe he was just new and didn't know how the game worked.

As far as the club thing goes, I ain't tryin to sound like a punk but you WILL be waiting.  Unless you a somebody (your resistance to coppin a bottle makes it seem like you're not) or you know someone (and I'm not talkin your friend's cousin's next door neighbor's best friend used to go to high school with the wife of the promoter kinda stuff) you waitin with 3 dudes, and the wait could be eternal.  Hell, depending on how busy it is that night, if you rollin without any females you could be waiting all night.  Even if you do manage to grab some girls to go in with you, you probably still gonna have to wait a little bit.  Honestly, your best bet is to just get bottle service then there's no doubt you're getting into the club and will have a place to post up and chill with the ladies you meet inside.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Just call the club directly, tell them you have a bachelor party, then theyll pick you up in a limo.  Free limo and free admission is yours.

Unless someone on NT can come through with a hookup, I think that is my only play.  Last time we did that though they required us to get bottles which is what I'm trying to avoid.  I'm an alcoholic and all, but I ain't tryin to drink a $400 bottle of well liquor all by myself.

Unless someone on NT can come through with a hookup, I think that is my only play.  Last time we did that though they required us to get bottles which is what I'm trying to avoid.  I'm an alcoholic and all, but I ain't tryin to drink a $400 bottle of well liquor all by myself.

walk outside to cab line. tell attendant you need a limo to the titty bar. limo driver will come up, talk to him about where you want to go. the limo ride is always free and depending on which place you want to go, cover will be free or discounted or you'll get drink tickets.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

There's a possibility I'll be moving to Vegas in the next two months.
Sorry to hear that.

When it goes from getaway to home it loses it's luster.

I have family that moved out there before the turn of the century.  It's home to them, so all the stuff to do becomes the norm. 

Plus, the weather blows.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

walk outside to cab line. tell attendant you need a limo to the titty bar. limo driver will come up, talk to him about where you want to go. the limo ride is always free and depending on which place you want to go, cover will be free or discounted or you'll get drink tickets.

i totally would do that if it was a smaller group, but we are rollin 16 deep and the bachelor has specifically requested that we go to Sapphire.  Oh well, hopefully it wont be too painful.

^ Trust me Saphire has big ol trucks stretched like a limo that will sit 16 people. Last I went to Saphires, they picked us up, there was only 6 of us, in a stretched H2. For $20 a head, they picked us up and gave us drink tickets. Inside I had to hustle a few girls to arrange a table for us and they sat us right in front of a stage.

They have promoters for the club that will hook it up. Just do some research. I'll ask my boy who did all the arrangements and will update.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

^ Trust me Saphire has big ol trucks stretched like a limo that will sit 16 people. Last I went to Saphires, they picked us up, there was only 6 of us, in a stretched H2. For $20 a head, they picked us up and gave us drink tickets. Inside I had to hustle a few girls to arrange a table for us and they sat us right in front of a stage.

They have promoters for the club that will hook it up. Just do some research. I'll ask my boy who did all the arrangements and will update.
much appreciated sir.

i mean its honestly not a bad deal if you drink.  last time for my bachelor party it was about 13-14 of us, and they sent a party bus to pick us up, no cover for anyone, just had to order bottle service.  Even then they only had a 1 bottle requirement which we had no problem dusting, and then ordered more drinks on top of that.  Only problem (I guess its a good problem?) is once the girls find out its a bachelor party its like sharks to blood, especially when they find out that you're the bachelor.  I literally had to get up out of my chair and hideout at the stage for a bit, just to get away from the constant stream of lapdances (i know i know, my boys made through every homosexual joke/reference you could possibly think of at me) i just prefer to pick my girls thats all.  Even at nice clubs like that there are some C-squad'ers on any given night.  I aint tryin to mess with that.

Back
Top Bottom