LAS VEGAS

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

He got a cabana at Rehab this weekend for like 8 g

Any info on Rehab and what to expect??

I know there will be a lot of meatheads haha...
8 gs?
eek.gif
sick.gif

never been there, but just heard its a big weiner fest sometimes, cuz a lot the fine @!%!%%* are chillin in cabanas drinking some other dudes alcohol
laugh.gif
 (what ecook is gonna have goin on
pimp.gif
)
but im sure with having a cabana and that much in alcohol, it should be
pimp.gif
 and the girls will be there.
where you headed to at night?

Yeah Jordan I know the bottle rats are gunna be something serious

My boy has a town house right off the strip so we are staying there

I believe XS, Vanity and Wasted since he gets in for free at all 3

What would you recommend wearing, any tips??

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

8 gs?
eek.gif
sick.gif

never been there, but just heard its a big weiner fest sometimes, cuz a lot the fine @!%!%%* are chillin in cabanas drinking some other dudes alcohol
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
pimp.gif

Whatever you do, stay away from the pool water. 

I prefer Hard Rock Pool on a Friday/Saturday over Rehab on Sunday to be honest. It's easier to rap to females, less crowd and less sausage.

Yeah Jordan I know the bottle rats are gunna be something serious

My boy has a town house right off the strip so we are staying there

I believe XS, Vanity and Wasted since he gets in for free at all 3

What would you recommend wearing, any tips??
yea, these *%%%+%@ are scavengers! as soon as drinks are done, theyre out too
i recommend you just mingle and find out what all the ladies are doing later on in the night and maybe you'll get lucky. but spending 8g's, you can make those *%%%+%@ think youre a king a loaded with cash
laugh.gif
, makes the panties drop quicker. youre probably not ever gonna see em again, so who cares.
i havent been to any of those, but if your boy has serious pull (like it sounds), you can almost wear anything (especially if you get bottle service.) but sometimes the bouncers are on ego trips and act like theyre the gate keepers to heaven. so to play it safe, i say just wear button up and nice shoes cuz with those being the "it" club in vegas right now, the doormen are even more +!$ holes
i went 2 body english last year and some dude was in jeans, t shirt and a fitted. i was like damn, talk about enforcing the "dress code"

Rehab is crazy expensive, that damn show on TRU didnt help with the popularity. 8gs cause its opening weekend this weekend. I'll be at wet next weekend, we got a table there for 1500. Hopefully less douchbags there.

Yeah 8 g's cuz of opening weekend

My boy told him give him 150 and we are cool lmao

Im really gunna monitor the girls coming in and out, make sure I meet them before giving them a drink or something, try 2 make plans for later in the night...Im hoping they see that we are ballin and wanna come out with us later in the night

Jordan, what has worked with you before?

^^how many bottles is that?

anywhere from 1 to 4 bottles (bottles start at 375 for the low end stuff), 1500 is the min we have to spend to reserve the table then you gota add 28% gratuity and tip the host 8k for the bungalow, u endin up gonna be payin 9-10gs

Im really gunna monitor the girls coming in and out, make sure I meet them before giving them a drink or something, try 2 make plans for later in the night...Im hoping they see that we are ballin and wanna come out with us later in the night

Jordan, what has worked with you before?
how many bottles you guys getting?

EVERY time ive gone, ive always gone with girls (either friends/gf), so i havent had much need to try and pick up. but just from seeing things, ive seen some of the nerdiest lookin cats pull in chicks 2 their vip/table, and it seems for that reason alone, cuz they have free drinks.
we had a table at Tryst once, and i bounced with a girl friend around 1-2. but the people at our table said diff rounds of girls just kept coming thru the table for the rest of the night. we had a GREAT spot + had alcohol. ive heard girl friends of mine talk and girls are ruthless. get in free, free drinks all night, knowing damn well they aint givng you no play or even their number. they'll just fake the funk and before you know it, theyre gone
laugh.gif

we had a cabana at the Rio once, and the girls arent as thirsty (no pun intended) for drinks as they are at night. depending on your host/server/security, ive seen them bring in groups of girls to your table (but sometimes they expect a tip). having a table is a good way to break the ice and meet/mingle, but just know most of them are really thinking, im here for my free drinks and bouncing
laugh.gif

yo ecook, do you ever promote at cantina lounge in fullerton?

Jordan- I expect girls to just walk up for drinks and then bounce...Gunna give them the "Woah woah woah do we know each other" then go off that while at Rehab..Im also thinking they will see that we have a cabana then it will be easier to meet up and get them in for free later, so we would def be with them.

At night should be easier, cuz girls might actually be looking to do something after

Yeah I do promote at Cantina, I can get you for free whenever you come through

Edit- I dont know how many bottles we will be getting, do they come with the Cabana or just buy them there??

as far as i know, they usually dont charge that much 2 just have the cabana. usually bottles are included, and for that price, they better be!
from that price, i would assume you guys would have 10+ bottles, but i honestly dont know the ins and outs of cabana prices

the canana was "free" when we bought a bottle @ the rio. but you could only get a "free" cabana if you buy a bottle

8 gs?
eek.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
pimp.gif

I was at Rehab the day Jeremy Shockey passed out last May.
laugh.gif
 Dude wasn't lying when he said it's a big sausage fest. There are a lot of girls though, they are just seriously out numbered
by guys. That place gets CROWDED AS HELL! You should have fun though. Girls takin' slutty pics and all of that. If you're black/any ethnicity of black people (I am) there will hardly be any black people there, or asian for that matter. I still had fun because the girls were cool and few of those white girls liked a black dude walkin' with his shirt off.
glasses.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
BLADE BR0WN wrote:

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Im heading to vegas in June. What are the main clubs on the strip to go to that mainly plays hip-hop music?
Stay away from XS, THAT'S for damn sure.

Poetry in Caesar's Palace (top floor of Wolfgang Puck's restaurant) used to be the main Hip-Hop club on the strip, but I've heard things about them having shut down...

Poetry was
pimp.gif
when we went last year...

- crazy amount of chicks in there
eek.gif

- PBF Mayweather was there one night
- the bouncer became familiar with us wen we went back the second night and he got us in on a discount (and we jumped the line
pimp.gif
)
- Farnsworth Bentley was up in there (if that matters)
- Oh and Antoine Walker was in there
laugh.gif
 ............. with 3 of the baddest redbones in there
eek.gif
eek.gif
( I was hatin' heavy on dude too lol )

Personally, whoever is looking for a Hip-Hop club out in LV, I would ask around and find out if Poetry is still open or whats the closest club to it...

Poetry closed at the end of last year
frown.gif
..... I know exactly what you mean about that club
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

8 gs?
eek.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Dude wasn't lying when he said it's a big sausage fest. There are a lot of girls though, they are just seriously out numbered
by guys. That place gets CROWDED AS HELL! You should have fun though. Girls takin' slutty pics and all of that. If you're black/any ethnicity of black people (I am) there will hardly be any black people there, or asian for that matter. I still had fun because the girls were cool and few of those white girls liked a black dude walkin' with his shirt off.
glasses.gif

Haha nah I'm a 5'11" white guy lmao

All my boys rolling are white, wish we had some diversity...

Im not even gunna touch the pool, prolly just gunna sit back in the cabana or walk around and recruit

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I was there for my birthday in March we went to this club called Prive it was cool

im staying at Planet Hollywood in May, and thatst he club there. how is it? do they really not have a "dress code" there?

But honestly, where can you find weed and stuff in Vegas? I heard it's legal or decriminalized... ?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

But honestly, where can you find weed and stuff in Vegas? I heard it's legal or decriminalized... ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The taxi cab drivers there can find you what you need. We had this one dude bring us to the Palm on a Saturday night when I was there this past March and he was high as a kite. I'm pretty sure if we were trying to get blazed he could have pointed us in the right direction.

Anyone been to Tao Beach or gotten a cabana at the Mandalay Bay? I think we might try and plan a trip out there during the World Cup, so a cabana with a plasma in it would be ideal while partying at the pool...

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I was there for my birthday in March we went to this club called Prive it was cool

im staying at Planet Hollywood in May, and thatst he club there. how is it? do they really not have a "dress code" there?

It was cool play a good amount of hip hop and that techno music dress code basically casual attire

laugh.gif
Get em Greeze!

Imma be in vegas next month or two.

Mr Jordan04 wrote
What up homey! I haven't spoken to you in a minute! I got that MBA last May from Dominguez Hills.
smokin.gif

ISRAEL5EKLA
My man.
glasses.gif
 What up wit it! I'll be in Vegas next month my damn self. I'll be there the week of the 14th. The pools will
be open and the weather should be nice.

For dude who was asking about Tao Beach, I've been there plenty of times. It's cool. It's a bit crowded by the bar area
up top but you will have fun. To me it seemed like the bar was EXTRA EXPENSIVE during the pool parties than during
club hours. For those that haven't gone to Wet Republic, try that spot! The women are nice and they play good music, at
least they did when I was there. It's at the MGM.

Back
Top Bottom