Late 80s early 90s basketball shoes

Did Chris Mullin wear these back in the day? I think he did because my homeboy had these and even wore the flat top. (he was a light-skinned hispanic dude, looked white) :lol:
He did.
75135025-778D-408A-A528-AE5B3A50EED7.jpeg

I posted my list on Pg 1, but here are some photos of some heat WE NEED, I'm tired of this

picture-231.jpg

93-94-air-swift.png

4105_4_hd_1600.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed.jpg

1993-94-Nike-Air-Force-Mid-Blk.png

If they would just start out with a Scottie Pippen pack we would get some heat. Just retro two shoes he wore from each season from 88 thru 94.

EDIT: Today is his b-day. Didnt know that when I posted. :wow:

Last edited:
He got into TV. I believe he was doing some Big 3 games too?

Thanks for the nice article. Kind of remembered seeing him on TV, at the court side, broadcasting Big Ten Games few years ago when I was in US for a business trip, but wasn’t clearly sure because of the jet lags. Never knew that his son played for the Badgers while I’ve seen Monster Mash’s son playing High School ball on YouTube recently. Damn..., talking about sons of 3Js definitely making me feel like an old man!!

Would love to see most of these but everyone from Nike on down knows they would all sit. The Air Flight 90 is the King of all OGs never to be retro’d. I graduated High School In 1992 so I saw all these shoes get rocked by the kids who made them legendary. I also got to see them all resold through the 2000s on eBay. Scrolling through eBay in 2001/2002 was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom