Latinos that DONT KNOW SPANISH (so annoying)

Dear OP,

indifferent.gif

Sincerely,

Everyone

I dont agree, I at least try to speak spanish,my parents didnt teach me so I learned what I could in school, my parents raised me to live in the U.S. notMexico, I wish other immigrants would just try to learn english if theyre living in the U.S.,it would only make things easier for them, I dont go to mexico andexpect them to speak english so why do they expect me to know spanish(I guess the color of my skin but still)ITS AMERICA PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by HisRoyalFreshness69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by the north west

I just can not stand the minorities who are completely white washed

those people sicken me
co-sign
Ninjahood, judging by pictures you post of yourself, a lot of people could say you act/dress black.
lemme tell you something...everyone that told me that (which was more then a few) i bluntly asked them "oh yeah, well whats acting black inyour opinion?"

and they couldn't tell me a legitimate comment that didn't come across as sounding like a veiled racial remark.

not to say your doin that, but people would just gimme da
ohwell.gif
"umm.....look at da way u dress" and i would be like "umm..doesn't everyone rock nikes, new eras and jeans?"

then it would be like "well....look at da way you talk" and i would reply..."well dominicans and puertoricans say da N word to each other likethey invented it themselves"

da same way white, blacks AREN'T monolitihic is da same way hispanics aren't monolitihic either...just cuz we all share spanish don't mean we allact, think da same.

a PERFECT example of this is when a hispanic that ISN'T a mexican goes to da west coast......i mean whites and blacks SWEAR to GOD sometimes that onlymexicans are da only

hispanic immigrants in da US....mexicans have a culture all they own, me as a dominican can better penetrate and understand it cuz we share spanish as alanguage, that DOESN'T mean

a dominican, puertorican, colombian, savadorian, hondurian. etc. all act, dress, talk, or even LOOK da same. knowing spanish arms you with da best weapon inunderstanding da

difference between all of da hispanic countries on earth.

bottomline is hispanics got a one up advantage...2 languages are better then one so if your smart you learn to use it to your advantage.

those people sicken me
co-sign
Ninjahood, judging by pictures you post of yourself, a lot of people could say you act/dress black.
lemme tell you something...everyone that told me that (which was more then a few) i bluntly asked them "oh yeah, well whats acting black in your opinion?"

and they couldn't tell me a legitimate comment that didn't come across as sounding like a veiled racial remark.

not to say your doin that, but people would just gimme da
ohwell.gif
"umm.....look at da way u dress" and i would be like "umm..doesn't everyone rock nikes, new eras and jeans?"

then it would be like "well....look at da way you talk" and i would reply..."well dominicans and puertoricans say da N word to each other like they invented it themselves"

da same way white, blacks AREN'T monolitihic is da same way hispanics aren't monolitihic either...just cuz we all share spanish don't mean we all act, think da same.

a PERFECT example of this is when a hispanic that ISN'T a mexican goes to da west coast......i mean whites and blacks SWEAR to GOD sometimes that only mexicans are da only

hispanic immigrants in da US....mexicans have a culture all they own, me as a dominican can better penetrate and understand it cuz we share spanish as a language, that DOESN'T mean

a dominican, puertorican, colombian, savadorian, hondurian. etc. all act, dress, talk, or even LOOK da same. knowing spanish arms you with da best weapon in understanding da

difference between all of da hispanic countries on earth.

I totally get what you're tryna say, but what do you consider acting white? A lot of people have said I'm white-washed, butwhat's the differencefrom me saying, "well there's other hispanics that act the same way i do." I'm not saying you are, but I think it's dumb how you can be"white-washed, but not black-washed."

Originally Posted by Al Audi

those people sicken me
co-sign

DRs call that cocolo right?
haha yeah

How is it annoying to you? You obviously speak english too? Try being me, I'm mixed black and white, and Spanish cats talk to me all day and then get likeoffended when I'm like no espanol.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

What about Latinos that don't know ENGLISH?
keeping your culture AND learning a new one>>keeping your culture/language > losing your culture/language

^holy crap there's a team for nip rings?
embarassed.gif

i can't date a latin guy who doesn't know spanish. There's nothing more embarrassing then when you hear his simple !#+ try and say the most commonof phrases and massacre the language.

"oh. um. yo estaba en el pisina ayer.."

sick.gif

haha
the guy who started this thread came at the topic wrong...
yeah its kinda wierd when your parents are immigrants and u dont know spanish.. but no big deal.
any generation after that is very understandable.
doesnt mean they dont know their culture though. although in most cases maybe it does.
and no doesnt make their parents "lames"
but i personally would like my kid to know spanish

Back
Top Bottom