Laundry tips?

Originally Posted by G14

HOW DOES ONE KEEP BLACK SHIRTS...WELL BLACK?

colors fade but you can delay the fade if you wash cold and a low/medium spin. Same with the dryer: dry low and keep the spin gentle. 

Originally Posted by G14

colors fade but you can delay the fade if you wash cold and a low/medium spin. Same with the dryer: dry low and keep the spin gentle. 

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by G14

I heard Woolite helps delay fading too. 
And damn OP, my mom's been making me do my own laundry since I was like 12 
laugh.gif

But above all, follow Ghenges (sp?) advice. When you're throwing important clothes in the dryer, make sure to keep their hangers handy so that you can time an hour, and then grab them. They should be perfectly straight, meaning that there's no need to iron 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

I heard Woolite helps delay fading too. 
And damn OP, my mom's been making me do my own laundry since I was like 12 
laugh.gif

But above all, follow Ghenges (sp?) advice. When you're throwing important clothes in the dryer, make sure to keep their hangers handy so that you can time an hour, and then grab them. They should be perfectly straight, meaning that there's no need to iron 
pimp.gif

Everything in here is good advice OP. Also add some baking soda to your clothes, especially the whites. Gives your clothes added freshness.

Everything in here is good advice OP. Also add some baking soda to your clothes, especially the whites. Gives your clothes added freshness.

Son if youre waiting for the washing machine and you see that it's filled with girls clothes, fall back instantly. DO NOT switch a females clothes from the washer to the dryer. Multiple times my freshman year i got caught with my hands on a females drawers switching their garments to the dryer. Its mega awkward and u dont wanna be known as the guy who sniffs broads underwear in the laundry room.

Son if youre waiting for the washing machine and you see that it's filled with girls clothes, fall back instantly. DO NOT switch a females clothes from the washer to the dryer. Multiple times my freshman year i got caught with my hands on a females drawers switching their garments to the dryer. Its mega awkward and u dont wanna be known as the guy who sniffs broads underwear in the laundry room.

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

I'm a youngblood moving off to SDSU in the fall, and I've just started doing my own laundry. Anyone have any tips or tricks to make things easier?

roll.gif

- this generation man
30t6p3b.gif
. and my man has NO SHAME what.so.ever!

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

I'm a youngblood moving off to SDSU in the fall, and I've just started doing my own laundry. Anyone have any tips or tricks to make things easier?

roll.gif

- this generation man
30t6p3b.gif
. and my man has NO SHAME what.so.ever!

If you have shirts/pants that you really really treasure than your better off to take those items to the cleaners. I take my good clothes to the cleaners and mainly just wash my underwear and gym clothes and the laundrymat.

If you have shirts/pants that you really really treasure than your better off to take those items to the cleaners. I take my good clothes to the cleaners and mainly just wash my underwear and gym clothes and the laundrymat.

Originally Posted by G14

and use woolite.

Originally Posted by G14

and use woolite.

I try to do my laundry at my dads house. He has a front load washer and from my numerous hours of "training" at work, I've learned that they are better for your clothes. Most top load washers can damage your clothes, mainly t-shirts, due to the agitator.

I try to do my laundry at my dads house. He has a front load washer and from my numerous hours of "training" at work, I've learned that they are better for your clothes. Most top load washers can damage your clothes, mainly t-shirts, due to the agitator.

Who knew NT was such experts on laundry, this is the most legit advice ever given on this site

Back
Top Bottom