Lauryn Hill Lost

isabeli-rohan-fontana-marley-e1337083285778.jpg

So while browsing the interwebz a couple of days ago, I saw a story about Rohan Marley being engaged to Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana. If you’re unfamiliar with Bob Marley‘s 172nd child, his other claim to fame is impregnating Lauryn Hill 5 times. Throughout the years, Marley and Hill never officially married, which makes this recent news all the more hilarious. While I will always hold The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill in the highest regard, only one thought comes to mind right now: Lauryn Hill lost.

Ever since her debut album, Hill has been an enigma. She had a boatload of kids, put out an Unplugged album where every song contained the same 3 chords and dressed like Ronald McDonald. On top of that, she became notorious for showing up to her own concerts hours late and singing with a voice that’s seen better years. All of this while being “married

A lot of men leaving the women that ride for them in the dust ... if this dude ever goes broke that model is outta there plus you know she has that side dude in Rio

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

A lot of men leaving the women that ride for them in the dust ... if this dude ever goes broke that model is outta there plus you know she has that side dude in Rio

Sounds like motivation to me.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Sounds like motivation to me.
Care to explain bro?

Whoever wrote that first article is an idiot. I hate when people use obvious exaggeration to make their writing seem interesting. Bob Marley had 11 legitimate children he claimed. We knew Bobby loved the ladies, no need to bash one of the worlds most loved philanthropic cultural persons.

I thought this thread was talking about how Lauren Hill was LITERALLY lost... like she disappeared again from the world....

Glad to find out she just took an L and could still be making music.

Back
Top Bottom