LC: Cool Grey 11s

Soles are too icy. Remember they are 3 years old so I'd say its a bad pair, not fake but just a pair that wasn't sold by retailers.

Can anyone here so a lc on some quai54s please i need ur help i posted them on this form or go to ny profile n check the post out!!!!

Grey market or Nike retail, we all getting pump faked for a 5 dollar sneaker lol but real talk if its your holy grail and u don't want to pay 400+ from a hypebeast grab em....GM is here to stay we might as well embrace it in the sneaker world (been here since 2006 when we were copping from sites selling jays early)

I heard that. If you're right, then I just may have a similar pair. Just about everything on mine is identical to this one except for one thing; the carbon fiber on each shoe has a different pattern. One shoe has circular checkerboard dots (as that on the OP's shoes), while the other foot displays angular patterns exactly like a checkerboard you might even say.
What do you make of that??
That might be a flaw .. the circle checkerboards are from the GS pair of Cool greys.

Back
Top Bottom