LC on 2011 Black Cement 3's

Bought these BC 3 Jordan beaters at my local Goodwill for $3. Hit them with some Angelus paint treatment (quick and sloppy) so ignore the midsole paint definition. Also, the shoe is well worn so don't place to much weight on how light or dark the EP is. 

Just wondering out of curiosity whether these are legit or GM. Never seen the production dates of 06/08/11 and 08/08/11 before for this shoe. The angle of the perforations for the left shoe (on the tongue and near the middle eyelets) seem off. I've read a lot of previous LC's on BC 3's but the prod. dates and the perforations throw me off. 

As always, helpful responses will be repped. Thanks!

I gotta say they look legit to me.. Nice find for $3 bills! At worst you got yourself a nice pair of beaters to kick around in.

Thanks Timmy. My Goodwill treats me right....in the past year, I scored legit pairs of Scuba Blue & Evolution Pack AM 1's, Freshwater AM 95's, Bugs Bunny 8's, and White/Red 4's. All 7 out 10 or better and each for $20 or less. Can't complain! 

As for these BC's, legit or fake, it's a steal for some beaters. A little Angelus paint job and they don't look half bad (minus where it's worn out in the achilles). 

Thanks Timmy. My Goodwill treats me right....in the past year, I scored legit pairs of Scuba Blue & Evolution Pack AM 1's, Freshwater AM 95's, Bugs Bunny 8's, and White/Red 4's. All 7 out 10 or better and each for $20 or less. Can't complain! 

As for these BC's, legit or fake, it's a steal for some beaters. A little Angelus paint job and they don't look half bad (minus where it's worn out in the achilles). 
damn son you must be in Beverly Hills or something...I'd be lucky to find a 4/10 air force 1 a my local joints in S. PHIL

those def look legit to me as well

they look good for used shoes, im not into used kicks but id wear those around. you could probably make em look even better

100% legit BC3's. Crazy find! They still look good aside from the heel part of the sock liner.

These are legit. The tongue is nice and even with no jagged edges, the red eyelets are nice and visible, and the eprint looks good as well. Nice find!

Back
Top Bottom