LC/PC on Jordan Concord XI

They are legit, but look more Nds than ds by that slight creasing on the back.

I'd say $280-300

Isn't it strange how the on the back of the shoe the white midsole doesn't come to a peak? The clear outsole does, but the white midsole in between the clear outsole and patent leather doesn't :S, it's super flat.

Isn't it strange how the on the back of the shoe the white midsole doesn't come to a peak? The clear outsole does, but the white midsole in between the clear outsole and patent leather doesn't :S, it's super flat.

Yeah, I chalk it up to less of a fake thing and more of a low quality thing.

I'm starting to think they're b-grades... Dude is telling me how he can order any size. Probably has a hook up, and the back looks off

Everything on the back looks bad. Look like those shady variants from mental kicks with the blueish tinted shoe inserts and dust cover. If the 23 on the box isn't very indented that's what you got

Those are an early release pair. (B-grades at best)

The back doesn't point. At all.

The ball on the jumpman is too high on one shoe and too low on the other.

Quality of the stitching on the PL is crap.

These are worth about $70. IF that.

So I started chatting dude up for fun over text. He ended up saying he can get any size concord, bred 11, doernbecher 4, bred 4, black cement 3. Pretty scary thought, he showed me pics and they look fairly on point (high quality fakes). The market might really be flooded with these high end fakes in a couple of years... 

So I started chatting dude up for fun over text. He ended up saying he can get any size concord, bred 11, doernbecher 4, bred 4, black cement 3. Pretty scary thought, he showed me pics and they look fairly on point (high quality fakes). The market might really be flooded with these high end fakes in a couple of years... 
It already has my friend
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom