Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

I haven't made any claims regarding train of thought of the next man.

Last edited:
lol@white NTers being offended by black NTers being offended by Donald Sterling..... the rustle continues...

Last edited:
the mindless distraction of sports

no other industry this kind of **** would go on

boycott and the board members would vote him out

but with sports

ahhh

the show must go on

the mindless distraction of sports

no other industry this kind of **** would go on

boycott and the board members would vote him out

but with sports

ahhh

the show must go on
You must be distracted too with the Jordan's in your avy
mean.gif
smh

Last edited:
I'm not offended at all about black people being offended by Sterling. I made my feelings clear about that earlier in the thread.

I do take offense to people laughing off racism by black people against Latinos, Asians, etc as "just words" and "entertainment". Apparently as long as the victim isn't being killed or not hired for a job, it's not racism.

Obviously there's only a couple of black NTers doing that, so don't accuse me of generalizing

Last edited:
There is a clear disconnection on what the definition of Racism is. Some people believe a prerequisite of racism is power. Racism is in fact: belief of inferiority in pretty much any expressible way- in regard to a specific race.

In other words, of course black people can be racist.

I just don't see why it has anything to do with anything that happened here. It sounds a lot like "black people use the N word" defense. It's a retort to a question that nobody's asking. 

Last edited:
Only reason it started was because it was mentioned that Mayweather said he was interested in buying the team.

So of course someone pointed out Mayweather himself was a bit of a racist. Then someone sarcastically said blacks can't be racist and here we are.

Only reason it started was because it was mentioned that Mayweather said he was interested in buying the team.
So of course someone pointed out Mayweather himself was a bit of a racist. Then someone sarcastically said blacks can't be racist and here we are.

Exactly. No one was even talking about black people in general (excluding some idiots in the beginning of the thread) except the usual culprits DC and Magic,who clearly just wanted to hijack the thread with their BS. Then a few more NTers came in,took people's responses out of context, and started accusing non-black NTers of trying to turn this into an anti-black thread.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom