Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

it takes an offended person to start talking about black people being racist in a thread about Donald Sterling and the Clippers

:rofl:

Um you don't even know how this convo started. It's started with the notion of Floyd Mayweather being made the owner. Someone called him a racist, someone made a sarcastic comment about black people not being racist, black people got offended, new race topic ensued. :lol:

i've peeped your m.o. from the other thread with the stuffliberalshate sources...

you love playing the "but i didnt start it" angle in any race debate...

Last edited:
i've peeped your m.o. from the other thread with the stuffliberalshate sources...

you love playing the "but i didnt start it" angle in any race debate...

Oh you mean the thread where I was responding to racist things black people were saying by bringing intelligence up to make a point? Yea ok. I'm right though I don't start those arguments I just play the game.

lol we were talking about caucasian skin aging faster from sun damage due to lack of melanin....

you got mad and posted fake references on race and intelligence from a conservative wordpress blog ...

same thing that happened here...

you got offended... went out of your way to play your angle...

Last edited:
Not to wish ill on anyone but I can't get over the irony of that cancer diagnosis after he refused to pay for one of his assistant coaches prostate cancer surgery a few seasons back. The players ended up chipping in to pay for it no thanks to Sterling :smh:

Last edited:
And this is where storing so much Hatred in your life towards people gets you.... all those people he has slighted, all of the unjust treatment he has been a part of and it has finally caught up to him in a major way.

And i also think people are taking my post out of context. I believe racism against any race is wrong and shouldn't be ignored, I stated that Floyd and his comments were absolutely ignorant and uncalled for.

I just happened to counter by separating a racist mindset & focusing on the IMPACT of those racist mindsets in America. So without a doubt racism can be spewed by whatever ignorant person of whatever race. However the effects of racism are ingrained into the roots of america, when discussing it's involvement with blacks.

Last edited:
Hopefully he dies a slow painful death
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We have some sick people on NT

:lol:

I don't personally feel this way, but how is showing hatred towards someone who spewed hatred his whole life sick? you manifest what you give in this lifetime & outside of the racial issue towards blacks this man doesn't care about the well being of most people... so why should sympathy be shared in his sickness, as stated above he showed no sympathy for someone who worked for him having cancer.

I don't personally feel this way, but how is showing hatred towards someone who spewed hatred his whole life sick? you manifest what you give in this lifetime & outside of the racial issue towards blacks this man doesn't care about the well being of most people... so why should sympathy be shared in his sickness, as stated above he showed no sympathy for someone who worked for him having cancer.
You have to be trolling. Wishing a "slow, painful death" on anyone is sick. No need to get in a pissing contest over sadism.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

It's called being a decent human being. Ignorance begets ignorance and hatred breeds hatred.

Falling victim to the trap and playing a part in the sad cycle is pointless and self destructive.

How about just being impartial?

Eventhough those comments he made were hideous. Everybody makes mistakes and hopefully he learns something from this. I don't wish my worst enemies cancer.

Hatred breeds hate. Just because Sterling has piece of **** views and is ignorant doesn't mean we should start spewing hate in response to his hate. Being happy for his illness is as trashy as his racist views. I don't care if this guy's a monster, scumbag, whatever, we'll never have world peace on this planet while we feel the need to point fingers at other people for the poor (and sometimes vile) choices they have made. We're not here to judge. We're here to love. Rise up, don't let this fool and the media drag you to a lower vibration.

You know what I mean. Dont twist my post
If you wish a slow, painful death on someone, you have issues. Period.

It's one thing to want someone that is physically harmful or harbors ill will towards others to be incapacitated. It's a completely different thing to wish a certain type of death on someone.

If that logic doesn't register with you, then damn.

Back
Top Bottom