Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Dudes aint even talking about Donald Sterling anymore :lol:

Not in the media and not in here :lol:

Dudes aint even talking about Donald Sterling anymore :lol:

Not in the media and not in here :lol:

EXACTLY the reason the NBA handled this so quickly, now this will be a secondary story for months while everyone thinks that something with the Clippers have changed.

They get no blame & the public thinks things are back to 100%.

Bruh...some people need to be rid from this world. And he is one of them. It's people like him that make this world the way it is
Agreed. Where does a "slow and painful death" fit into that concept?
nerd.gif

how many white people have the power to do this?

Practically all. Not in the immediate, super literal sense you're probably basing your question off of. But white people are the "ruling elite". Any white person alive benefits from a white supremacist system, period. You can't not benefit from it unless you live in a hole. The law is created by and for white people. The curriculum in school is created by and for white people. Most of the thought processes people have (whether they realize it or not) was given to them by white people.

Foreal. While the definition is "correct", I feel that this fixed mindset is holding the minorities back and putting a certain group above them. It's like a double-edged sword

No it's actually the fact that people DON'T understand this concept to be one of the reasons "holding" minorities back. But before I one even gets there, I could name a million things deliberately put in place to hold minorities particularly black people back. I hate that whole attitude of "these are the road blocks now get over/around it". The second we begin to ask ourselves (black ppl) why do we have to accept these road blocks in the first place, then the progression period will begin to take place. Just as easily as the road blocks were placed, they can be removed. Road blocks aren't inevitable or imminent. Only God has the power to do such things...

Donald Sterling is unimportant. Look at the ranks he's climbed in society. Do you guys ever ask yourself how someone that "thinks like that" can get so far in society based on what society deems important? How come advocates for peace or advocates for equal and civil rights end up dead or in jail? THINK. This guy is practically a self-made billionaire, and yall really think he doesn't understand how society works or is :x?

He became bad for business due to being politically incorrect and his homies threw him under the bus. His mentality or thought process was never the problem, or he wouldn't have owned the team past a few months.

it seems like a vast overestimation to say "practically all white people have the power to actively inflict [their] prejudice of brown haired people in the infrastructure, policy, laws, curriculum, etc".

I feel like white people aren't the ruling elite, rich people are.

You can't say every white person benefits from this system when there are white people who were wrongfully accused of crimes in jail, on welfare, struggling to make ends meet. Just like some of our people. For all the differences people like to point out, you'd think eventually the similarities would be obvious but the divide and conquer method has done its job.

Got you in here making statements like "all white people..." when you're really talking about a select group of influential people and their stranglehold on EVERYONE in this country who can't buy their way out of this ********.

No such thing as racism without power. The thing yall think is racism by black folks is called PREJUDICE. Prejudice ONLY becomes racism when you have the "power" to stop or prevent others from doing/not doing something simply based off of your prejudices.

So black people can't be racist? Got it.

You dudes are spiraling out of control.

An old, rich, white dude is racist. He was caught saying racist things.
He got in trouble for saying those things. He is kicked out of the NBA.
Now it has been revealed that, like many old people, he is very sick and may die.

Other notes:
- Lots of people are racist, especially old people.
- It's okay to dislike Sterling, but it's generally not nice to wish someone else was dead.

BUT NO WE NEED A DIAGRAM OF BACTERIA MERGING IN ORDER TO EXPLAIN THIS

Last edited:
So black people can't be racist? Got it.

You dudes are spiraling out of control.

An old, rich, white dude is racist. He was caught saying racist things.
He got in trouble for saying those things. He is kicked out of the NBA.
Now it has been revealed that, like many old people, he is very sick and may die.

Other notes:
- Lots of people are racist, especially old people.
- It's okay to dislike Sterling, but it's generally not nice to wish someone else was dead.

BUT NO WE NEED A DIAGRAM OF BACTERIA MERGING IN ORDER TO EXPLAIN THIS
Bacteria merging? Is that what that was ? :lol:
View media item 950422

You see, the bacteria would be Sterling and the likes of him. White blood cell is the "good" defending the body. White blood cell knows there is no changing bacteria for its existence is destructive. So what must white blood cell do? Destroy it
The bacteria.

There's no peace without war

Last edited:
it seems like a vast overestimation to say "practically all white people have the power to actively inflict [their] prejudice of brown haired people in the infrastructure, policy, laws, curriculum, etc".

You can't say every white person benefits from this system when there are white people who were wrongfully accused of crimes in jail, on welfare, struggling to make ends meet. Just like some of our people. For all the differences people like to point out, you'd think eventually the similarities would be obvious but the divide and conquer method has done its job.

Got you in here making statements like "all white people..." when you're really talking about a select group of influential people and their stranglehold on EVERYONE in this country who can't buy their way out of this ********.

Well guess who the majority of the rich and wealthy people are?
Guess what most of the upper class is made up of?

It's certainly not black people. Of course EVERY person doesn't literally benefit from that system, doesn't mean the system isn't in place in order for them to do it.

check the wrongfully convicted stats and notice the difference btwn whites & minorities
check the poverty line and notice the difference btwn whites & minorities
check the graduation rates of H.S & college students & notice the difference btwn whites & minorities

That select group of influential people.... come from long lines of influential people who literally didn't want to include Blacks as human beings. So in order to keep that distance they created an infrastructure for years upon years of racism towards any people of color keeping them and those similar at the top of the power structure. The power structure hasn't changed AT ALL in this country.

I am under no circumstance advocating for any kind of racism but i'll be damned if i sit here and let someone tell me that the system of black racism is equivalent in the hindrance of success as white racism.

Their is literally statistical proof in every single social matter that shows otherwise. Racism towards blacks has statistically hindered them in every facet of society, black racism towards white people has led to what social imbalances?

Last edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that all blanket statements are incorrect.

a blanket statement about blanket statements :pimp:

thread ran it's course and probably should be locked,
but at the same damn time this is far from over
I mean--no idea if it's official but-- the cancer announcement is just the beginning
were gunna hear about this for a while, bc he's gunna fight this, which will lead to posts about dat new new stuff

Well guess who the majority of the rich and wealthy people are?
Guess what most of the upper class is made up of?

It's certainly not black people. Of course EVERY person doesn't literally benefit from that system, doesn't mean the system isn't in place in order for them to do it.

check the wrongfully convicted stats and notice the difference btwn whites & minorities
check the poverty line and notice the difference btwn whites & minorities
check the graduation rates of H.S & college students & notice the difference btwn whites & minorities

That select group of influential people.... come from long lines of influential people who literally didn't want to include Blacks as human beings. So in order to keep that distance they created an infrastructure for years upon years of racism towards any people of color keeping them and those similar at the top of the power structure. The power structure hasn't changed AT ALL in this country.

I know who the majority of the wealthy is comprised of. everyone knows.

but to use those few as a starting point for how you feel about everyone else or how you feel some people operate, say maybe an entire race of people, is ******** no matter how you cut it.

the system can very well be in place for them to take advantage of it. yet here we sit, with white people in the same category and in some cases lower down the list than we are. they're not all abusing this system and it is completely unfair to accuse people you don't know, will never meet, will never have a conversation with, of being able to just climb up out of despair or poverty or the prison system, or effect my wellbeing, or adjust the laws in my state just because they're white. it is 100% clear that it happens but you just can't lump them together.

I have seen these stats. I have been involved in discussions about those stats on this site many times. the proportions are way off in all categories and we all know why. no one can argue this.

it is very clear the power structure hasn't changed at all, but the game is different now. covert racism and CLASSISM are now what we face, as a country.

I will never be that guy saying "hey give white folks a break" but I cannot be the guy demonizing an entire group of people for the sins of their fathers. I'd be no better than the man this thread is about.

Last edited:
Their is literally statistical proof in every single social matter that shows otherwise. Racism towards blacks has statistically hindered them in every facet of society, black racism towards white people has led to what social imbalances?
You're 100% right. Only problem is, you're using one definition of the term racism. Has anyone actually claimed that black people can be systematically racist?

You're 100% right. Only problem is, you're using one definition of the term racism. Has anyone actually claimed that black people can be systematically racist?

every race has people who are racist, but those who are in the dominant society has a more drastic detrimental effect.

every race has people who are racist, but those who are in the dominant society has a more drastic detrimental effect.
no one is denying this

NT does this all the time

sterling is racist -> black people are racist too though

who cares, two different situations both are wrong. just because someone else is doing something wrong doesnt make what you're doing okay

zimmerman killed trayvon -> black people kill eachother too

who cares, that has nothing to do with the zimmerman topic both things are both wrong. 

no idea why people think defending black racism or black on black crime makes the origional arguments (zimmerman is bad/sterling is a racist) any stronger. they have nothing to do with eachother.

its like if you kill someone and tell the judge "its not that bad, i know a guy who killed two people!"

people defending black racists are no better than the idiots that defend sterling. just because something is worse doesnt make the lesser evil okay or even worth defending. 

i always thought the black people cant be racist thing was a joke but its pretty sad that people actually think this way.

but to use those few as a starting point for how you feel about everyone else or how you feel some people operate, say maybe an entire race of people, is ******** no matter how you cut it.

the system can very well be in place for them to take advantage of it. yet here we sit, with white people in the same category and in some cases lower down the list than we are. they're not all abusing this system and it is completely unfair to accuse people you don't know, will never meet, will never have a conversation with, of being able to just climb up out of despair or poverty or the prison system, or effect my wellbeing, or adjust the laws in my state just because they're white. it is 100% clear that it happens but you just can't lump them together.

I have seen these stats. I have been involved in discussions about those stats on this site many times. the proportions are way off in all categories and we all know why. no one can argue this.

it is very clear the power structure hasn't changed at all, but the game is different now. covert racism and CLASSISM are now what we face, as a country.

I will never be that guy saying "hey give white folks a break" but I cannot be the guy demonizing an entire group of people for the sins of their fathers. I'd be no better than the man this thread is about.

I don't think anyone in here is claiming or has attempted to say ALL whites are racist.
Or Do i come under the pretense that blacks can't be in the literal sense of the word racist.

what IM saying is that although all whites aren't racist, this country was built on racial aggression towards blacks. Because of that the infrastructure of America was built to keep blacks in poverty & ignorance, that then leads to whites having much better oppurtunities and resources making it easier for them to assimilate from poverty towards middle/upper class. regardless of whether individuals get caught up in crime & poverty, it is still a far more sustainable amount of blacks caught up in crime and poverty than there are whites. Nobody is demonizing whites for anything in here, as i have stated several times that racism is ignorant despite which side it's coming from. Laying out the point that this country was built to marginalize blacks and to keep the controllers (Who were White) of this nation in a position of power isn't demonizing or pointing fingers at current generation whites.

Now i do agree that as time went along it went from keeping whites prosperous, too keeping only prominent whites in position & those who weren't in that culture (Very Similar to Sterling talking about his friends) or monetary space at a distance also. So i am very aware that whites have also felt the wrath of the rich and now more than ever it's a War on the poor, but that doesn't excuse the facts that minorities are the main target of the governments abysmal practices & policies & that shows when looking at statistics in almost every category. Or when looking at the color differential in any positions of power throughout America.

Last edited:
I always thought even the term "minority" was racist on a subconscious level and should be done away with
minority literally means the smaller population

white people are the minority in africa

rich people are the minority in america

large market nba teams are the minority

people need to realize it just means that there are less minorities than the majority, and it does not mean that the minority is lesser than the majority

rather than being like that one poster that used the term minority then called white people "the superior race"

I don't think anyone in here is claiming or has attempted to say ALL whites are racist.
Or Do i come under the pretense that blacks can't be in the literal sense of the word racist.

what IM saying is that although all whites aren't racist, this country was built on racial aggression towards blacks. Because of that the infrastructure of America was built to keep blacks in poverty & ignorance, that then leads to whites having much better oppurtunities and resources making it easier for them to assimilate from poverty towards middle/upper class. regardless of whether individuals get caught up in crime & poverty, it is still a far more sustainable amount of blacks caught up in crime and poverty than there are whites. Nobody is demonizing whites for anything in here, as i have stated several times that racism is ignorant despite which side it's coming from. Laying out the point that this country was built to marginalize blacks and to keep the controllers (Who were White) of this nation in a position of power isn't demonizing or pointing fingers at current generation whites.

Now i do agree that as time went along it went from keeping whites prosperous, too keeping only prominent whites in position & those who weren't in that culture (Very Similar to Sterling talking about his friends) or monetary space at a distance also. So i am very aware that whites have also felt the wrath of the rich and now more than ever it's a War on the poor, but that doesn't excuse the facts that minorities are the main target of the governments abysmal practices & policies & that shows when looking at statistics in almost every category. Or when looking at the color differential in any positions of power throughout America.

it's not you fam. you come off level headed in every discussion I've seen you in on here. a lot of the points I made just happened to happen while I was responding to you, but weren't all necessarily directed at you. I agree with damn near everything you're saying.

it is clear cut that there has been an agenda against us for centuries. white people do have better opportunities and resources in most cases. but I know you know what is happening to the "middle class". it's mainly why I pointed out the classism we're now dealing with. it's not as simple as black/brown and white anymore.

Back
Top Bottom