Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

This racist piece of ****.

He got some real nerve. Deflect blame, call out Magic, talking about AIDs, saying who should be ashamed. All that ***** *** fake crying.

He can die a horrible death soon enough.

I do believe him when he said he has talked to other owners and many feel the same and are siding with him but due to being a bad pr... move and the players possibly boycotting and the outcry media and social media plays in ppl lives they will act all holier then thou and what not to save face.

Also I do agree with him when he said plenty of ppl say and act and feel the same as he does but aren't being highlighted because media isn't shining the light on them and media isn't heavily covering them and telling the sheep society to be in outrage and uproar about it.

Last edited:
Bnf35WgCUAAyJ9Q.jpg
when i heard him say that i just :smh:
its somewhat true :smh:

I do believe him when he said he has talked to other owners and many feel the same and are siding with him but due to being a bad pr... move and the players possibly boycotting and the outcry media and social media plays in ppl lives they will act all holier then thou and what not to save face.

Also I do agree with him when he said plenty of ppl say and act and feel the same as he does but aren't being highlighted because media isn't shining the light on them and media isn't heavily covering them and telling the sheep society to be in outrage and uproar about it.
QFT :smh:

I will say this..the part about him saying jews help their people and blacks don' when they acquire wealth, is true. I don't care, I think its because of the fact the black people in America really dont know their true identity so its like, why help this dude out...on the other hand, jews pretty much acknowledge each other as one, they have unity. Thats the issue, black history has been so distorted that we go against each other rather than help. Look at the media, black americans enjoy negativity, we feed off it. 

Just my theory on the state of african americans in today's generation.

I will say this..the part about him saying jews help their people and blacks don' when they acquire wealth, is true. I don't care, I think its because of the fact the black people in America really dont know their true identity so its like, why help this dude out...on the other hand, jews pretty much acknowledge each other as one, they have unity. Thats the issue, black history has been so distorted that we go against each other rather than help. Look at the media, black americans enjoy negativity, we feed off it. 

Zo.gif

Zo.gif

You should slap yourself for agreeing with that nonsense.

Just my view of tight knit foreign groups that enter the country have more of a system for helping each other. Slap yourself till you get an objective POV.

View media item 154755
20 extra pages

There is definitely some truth in that though.

Last edited:
there is some truth in that statement tho.... why do you think ppl like magic are being highlighted...? its because its such an anomaly for blacks to raise each up and look out for one another that when it is done it is highlighted and emphasized....

when you look at blacks as a whole on a large scale more often then not the mentality of I got mines you gotta get yours is far often the case then reach one teach one or the we should use combine resources/economics and make change...

The fact that blacks in terms of spending.... spend twice as much on retail etc... monetary value objects twice as much as all other races combined, yet have in most part no say and far often then not get treated the worse validates his sentiments.

ppl like to celebrate the magics and the oprahs (although in most part she mainly only helps black women and women in general) but those are isolated cases... when you look at the avg day to day black American they aren't about that life in the ways jewish, Asians etc are and that is just statistical and economical facts.

There might be some truth in that statement if you take a step back.

But look at the context Sterling was using it in. He was taking shots at Magic. Like I help my people, I help more black people than Magic.

And then he was about to go on some "Lemme tell you some about the "rich" negro......" type steez but he cut himself off.

Slap yourself for being close minded, and not seeing the world from a different point of view. Nonsense? what did i say that was false? look at other ethnic groups and the history in america. look at the media, and the types of people always in some drama. its always one particular group, seriously. there is a deeper problem in our community, and folks like magic, perry, spike will stick for each other because they are rich, but really won't address what donald said about jews helping each other in a articulate way. 

BTW i was not defending Donald, eff him. But he said something I have been saying for years

Last edited:

But look at the context Sterling was using it in. He was taking shots at Magic. Like I help my people, I help more black people than Magic.

And then he was about to go on some "Lemme tell you some about the "rich" negro......" type steez but he cut himself off.
true his intent wasn't to enlighten or open the discussion on some trying to improve/help...but it still doesn't take away from the truth in his words. Be it ill will and malice in his intent there was words of truth.

I said it earlier... and I knew it... magic wasn't going to address any race issues or anything of importance. he was gonna do the pr move... followed by the stereotypical subject avoidance... aka I went to go to god and im gonna pray for ya. god says don't judge no man. we should forgive and forget.. amen blah blah blah aka that way I don't have to speak out say the truth for it might disfranchise himself with his white business partners and contemporaries.

that and speak about the dodgers etc the sparks and promote his businesses

Last edited:
Just my view of tight knit foreign groups that enter the country have more of a system for helping each other. Slap yourself till you get an objective POV.

What's that have to do with what Donald Sterling's statement since Donald Sterling didn't say anything about foreign groups entering the country.

We spend to much time trying to be African American and not enough time trying to be a Negro...Brother Malcom was a Negro, Martin Negro, Marshall Negro...but we want to be African American...who the f are African Americans?  don't think they existed before '82...but the Negro been in 'Merica from day one and has done some pretty dope stuff along the way...but our identity is locked onto a region we have zero in common with but skin tone, don't even know what country we are from, nor do most of us even want to go to...

Jut my theory on he state of Negro's in today's generation.

true his intent wasn't to enlighten or open the discussion on some trying to improve/help...but it still doesn't take away from the truth in his words. Be it ill will and malice in his intent there was words of truth.

Yeah but it worth it to go at each other throats to argue that point, in this thread. Especially knowing the context in which Sterling said it.

Because

1: It know that doesn't apply to every rich black person.

2: It is different one thing to have the "The rich members in black community should organize and pool their money like other groups do because of .........." discussion, as opposed to the "rich black people don't do **** for other black folk" argument.

We spend to much time trying to be African American and not enough time trying to be a Negro...Brother Malcom was a Negro, Martin Negro, Marshall Negro...but we want to be African American...who the f are African Americans?  don't think they existed before '82...but the Negro been in 'Merica from day one and has done some pretty dope stuff along the way...but our identity is locked onto a region we have zero in common with but skin tone, don't even know what country we are from, nor do most of us even want to go to...

Jut my theory on he state of Negro's in today's generation.
I get it. Just like in the African thread, your stance is the same. You are black, not african american. dismiss the Ghana trip MLK had, and recognized  those africans as Brothers. Dismiss Malcom X plight for a segregated  america, so blacks could thrive on their own. just dismiss the great things Africans did before coming to 'merica too.

No no, I'm not dismissing the fact that MLK was from Georgia or that Brother Malcom felt that integration could work in America while he was in Mecca (I'll gladly post the letter he wrote again because I know dudes didn't read it the first time) ...Everyone on this planet are brother and sisters, that doesn't change the fact that I like Negroes and everything they accomplished...I'm not black, in fact I'm a nice shade of light brown my brother... until we decide who we ARE an not who we dream of being, we will never have a cultural identity, I'm just as much NWA as I am MLK, both great parts of Negro history...look to the history books before the '80's and tell me what African-Americans accomplished...

Another Negro I'm prod of.

Last edited:
"Biiig Magic Johnson, what has he done?"

"Well yes he's a business person-"

"HE'S GOT AIDS"

Dude is hilarious :lol:

Back
Top Bottom