LeBron 21

Appreciate the write ups. Impact protection doesn’t suffer from the firmer ride? Soreness and such day after? Felt that a bit switching to Sabrina’s from 20’s but still, barely.

How’s the tongue? I’ve always felt secure in the 20’s, though a bit heel unstable at first maybe , but the tongue would constantly move and I’d have to re-tie to get fit right between games.
It’s that much firmer, extremely similar. Maybe it would make more sense if I drew it out but look at it like this… since the carrier foam is a little more softer in the 20’s then as it compresses the Zoom unit will feel like it’s slightly protruding and you can feel that. Maybe over time the same thing will happen in the 21’s.

Can’t help you with the tongue thing, I crank my laces in the 20’s and never felt the mine move at all.

Man, you can't tell me that Fresh Water cw / LeBron 21 isn't inspired by Thanos! lol

Screen_Shot_2017_11_29_at_8.29.28_AM.0.jpg
From his skin, armor, and even chin! LOL

The Fresh Water cw will always be the "LeThanos" cw to me.

In all honesty I think the colorways they dialed up for the 12s were if he returned to Miami, but when he went back to Cleveland threw Nike for a loop. Again, the 12s were no where near as bad as the 13s though.

I thought it changed with the 11

I love the Kings Pride, but that's when the bad colorways started. I think the colorways have been the problem more than the kicks themselves.

We had the 7, 8, 9 and 10 and then a ton of bad colorways and corniness

The 11 were decent in colorways. KP, KC, IF, Away, Gator King, BHM, etc.

There were also some homages to the past with Miami Nights, South Beach, Graffitis and the best WT.

There were definitely some duds. And then there was the matter of the comfort/fit.

Man I thought the 11 had so many nice colorways.

I thought it mostly went down hill from the preheat color way and

lebron-11-red.jpg

after that I thought it went downhill and I only liked a couple of colorways after that(Forging Irons, Terequatta, All Star)

Summit Lakes, Christmas, BHM, Graffiti, South Beach, Gammas...

They started doing like they were doing foams

I thought the Elites had better colorway execution

Back
Top Bottom