LeBron 21

They should rechristen these as the 40K’s. Didn’t like them at first, the moment got me, and the lace swap totally won me over.
IMG_3671.jpeg

I'm saying, I remember when the gray & neon was the Dunkman colorway. White & green was SVSM home, green & white was SVSM away. And tOSU colorways. When did all that stop? 👀
Just curious.

I'm saying, I remember when the gray & neon was the Dunkman colorway. White & green was SVSM home, green & white was SVSM away. And tOSU colorways. When did all that stop? 👀
Just curious.
Caught my first ever in game dunk wearing the dunk man volt 10s… I loved those shoes. I remember pro dunker Jordan kilganon used to wear them too. They were super bouncy!

Just curious.

Likely when people who were in diapers when they were a kid when LeBron James debuted or now as a grown adult gained the power to make decisions up in Beaverton.

Last edited:
Well the last actual dunkmans had the dunkman and we’re actually labeled that, no?

Back
Top Bottom