Lebron 7 APPRECIATION. WEEK 7 EXTRAVAGANZA

Seems like this is the week everybody been waiting for or maybe there are not many lebron heads that post here anymore because the other threads were dead.

The 7 is my favorite lebron model and the model I have the most of. There are a few that I dont have like the all blacks, first cw, and 2 gray pack pairs. Need to obtain hwc and heroes pack and cav fanatic and I'll be done.

Intro:
The best way to describe the Air Max LeBron VII’s is the revolutionary evolution. How is that you may ask? Continue to read and you’ll see why. The shoe is quite a paradox indeed… protective yet lightweight, firm yet cushioned, with a design similar to others in the Nike lineup while being a fresh new concept at the same time. A lot has changed since the last year. New concept, new technology, and on top of that new designer. Jason Petrie stepped in place of Ken Link, who designed most of previous Nike LeBron sneakers (II – VI). JP also known online as Alphaproject, was a part of the Nike Basketball design team in such projects as: Air Max STAT 1, Zoom Sharkley, Zoom Flight Club, Zoom Alpholution, Huarache 08, Skyposite, among others. Pretty much most of the shoes from the recently established Nike Refresh series. Was he able to bring refreshment to the LeBron line as well? Pretty big shoes to fill in, don’t you think? Read on to find out the answer.

My collection

Seems like this is the week everybody been waiting for or maybe there are not many lebron heads that post here anymore because the other threads were dead.

The 7 is my favorite lebron model and the model I have the most of. There are a few that I dont have like the all blacks, first cw, and 2 gray pack pairs. Need to obtain hwc and heroes pack and cav fanatic and I'll be done.

Intro:
The best way to describe the Air Max LeBron VII’s is the revolutionary evolution. How is that you may ask? Continue to read and you’ll see why. The shoe is quite a paradox indeed… protective yet lightweight, firm yet cushioned, with a design similar to others in the Nike lineup while being a fresh new concept at the same time. A lot has changed since the last year. New concept, new technology, and on top of that new designer. Jason Petrie stepped in place of Ken Link, who designed most of previous Nike LeBron sneakers (II – VI). JP also known online as Alphaproject, was a part of the Nike Basketball design team in such projects as: Air Max STAT 1, Zoom Sharkley, Zoom Flight Club, Zoom Alpholution, Huarache 08, Skyposite, among others. Pretty much most of the shoes from the recently established Nike Refresh series. Was he able to bring refreshment to the LeBron line as well? Pretty big shoes to fill in, don’t you think? Read on to find out the answer.

My collection

Best Lebron SIG SHOE PERIOD....

everytime i look at the 7's its like i fall in love again.. even though i hate Nike for not bringing out the BEST colorways in this shoe
mad.gif

I still think there the best shoe in his sig

two shoes i will search for until the end of time and the best that didn't release is

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-orange-3-04-570x426.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 damn Nike not even a HOH colorway? I would have bought 3 pairs the RD day no lie

next up are DAMN nike....

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-cavfanatic-crimson-1-02.jpg

but i need to take a pic of my collection

heres what i got in my photobucket.. ive just been to lazy

Best Lebron SIG SHOE PERIOD....

everytime i look at the 7's its like i fall in love again.. even though i hate Nike for not bringing out the BEST colorways in this shoe
mad.gif

I still think there the best shoe in his sig

two shoes i will search for until the end of time and the best that didn't release is

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-orange-3-04-570x426.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 damn Nike not even a HOH colorway? I would have bought 3 pairs the RD day no lie

next up are DAMN nike....

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-cavfanatic-crimson-1-02.jpg

but i need to take a pic of my collection

heres what i got in my photobucket.. ive just been to lazy

This is the first Lebron shoe i loved, instant classic. i gotta get more of 'em before they are all gone.

they need to drop this DT2 inspired cw....
nike-air-max-lebron-7-vii-deion-sanders.jpg

my only pair....for now
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

4899116305_9b50950948_b.jpg

This is the first Lebron shoe i loved, instant classic. i gotta get more of 'em before they are all gone.

they need to drop this DT2 inspired cw....
nike-air-max-lebron-7-vii-deion-sanders.jpg

my only pair....for now
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

4899116305_9b50950948_b.jpg

My absolute favorite LeBron.. just when i thought the line peaked at IV...BAM!
I would cop every color if i had the funds.
Just disappointing about all the colors that didnt release
frown.gif

Might even be a top 5 shoe for me......

My absolute favorite LeBron.. just when i thought the line peaked at IV...BAM!
I would cop every color if i had the funds.
Just disappointing about all the colors that didnt release
frown.gif

Might even be a top 5 shoe for me......

Damn Brandon, your pics reminding me i have to grab up more 7's..

i need them white and red 7's along with the 1st GR.. i balled in my GR white blk and red.. joints are DONE!!!

Damn Brandon, your pics reminding me i have to grab up more 7's..

i need them white and red 7's along with the 1st GR.. i balled in my GR white blk and red.. joints are DONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom