LEBRON AZG APPRECIATION! LEBRON WEEK 1 EXTRAVAGANZA

Andrew, Justin and Fred..thanks guys! Glad you like the pics!
It's the AZG's that got me started this Bronbron game..

Here's a good read..
http://nikelebron.net/reviews/nike_lebron_azg/

Anyway, can someone post their ROY's? Always wanted this since day 1 pics surfaced
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

the best azg imo is the wht/gold laser print one. should have kept them damn things!!!!
Where's that money now Dave?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

the best azg imo is the wht/gold laser print one. should have kept them damn things!!!!
Where's that money now Dave?
laugh.gif

Great idea for a thread Lilpennymagicfan! Great stuff so far Vince, thanks for sharing!!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Great idea for a thread Lilpennymagicfan! Great stuff so far Vince, thanks for sharing!!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

love these shoes at first i was wearing them to wear, then i hit up the courts and fell in love..

I will be trying to get more pairs now haha

love these shoes at first i was wearing them to wear, then i hit up the courts and fell in love..

I will be trying to get more pairs now haha

one of my fave shoes among the lebron line. got 1 pair each of the white black crimson and all black and wore them to death. now got a 2nd pair of the black/aways and the first games. looking to add more.

btw how does the ROY look? thanks

one of my fave shoes among the lebron line. got 1 pair each of the white black crimson and all black and wore them to death. now got a 2nd pair of the black/aways and the first games. looking to add more.

btw how does the ROY look? thanks

Back
Top Bottom