LeBron Backs out of dunk contest?

Who really didn't see this coming?

I don't think Lebron would've fared well in the dunk contest anyway

another reason why i'm slowly starting to like this guy less and less every year.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Weird, Bron has more to say about himself?

Something that's 3 months away?

damn why do yall hate him so much... he didn't just come out of nowhere and say that.... he was asked a question and he answered it... if he woulda said nocomment everyone also would have said he was backing out as well

7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Never expecting him to be in it to be honest. I said at the time that he was just talking for the sake of talking at the time
this

and our yearly post- is james white gonna get signed by a team anytime soon before the all-star break?
laugh.gif
How David Lee beat James Flight in that Mickey D's dunk contest I will NEVER know...
Because it's still a point system and he missed the most important dunks of the contest. Same reason he lost the college one too...

what a *%%*!. if lebron did it j-rich wouldve done it. it wouldve been a pretty epic dunk contest.

Why doesn't Lebron talk about him saying he can't relate to tiger's situation, but its known in the DMV that he has a sidechick that is talkedabout in the new Clipse song

everybody knows LeBicth had to take away the spotlight so people would talk about him last year when he proclaimed it

Guess he's not in the allstar dunk contest but he's def in the dunked by contest though.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by CP1708

Weird, Bron has more to say about himself?

Something that's 3 months away?

damn why do yall hate him so much... he didn't just come out of nowhere and say that.... he was asked a question and he answered it... if he woulda said no comment everyone also would have said he was backing out as well

Where did I say I hate him?

And I was merely commenting on his neverending quest to remain being talked about. Try to follow along and you'll see him again in 2-3 days with yetanother quote about himself to get in the papers. He does this quite often. Not all his fault, surely the media deserves some blame as well, but he isn'texactly innocent either.

Originally Posted by dland24

Id rather him not be in it anyways. Any dunk he does will be given a 9 or 10, JUST because its LeBron James. Theres really no point.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Never expecting him to be in it to be honest. I said at the time that he was just talking for the sake of talking at the time
Yep.

laugh.gif
@The people who got their hopes up.

You could tell by the way he was talking that he didn't mean it.
laugh.gif

I had a feeling he wasn't sincere when he said it.......He just wanted some attention.

this is actually good, cuz i figure if he were in it, despite someone else having a better showing, he would still win it cuz he's lebron... andthere'd be endless debate on NT regarding whether he robbed someone else of the title.....

Back
Top Bottom