laugh.gif
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

Originally Posted by PRETTY

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

LeBron is the A-Rod of basketball.
Please explain yourself...
Nobody (on Niketalk) likes him outside of the people from Cleveland.

Talented, likely the best in the game, but has undesirable qualities as a celebrity athlete (which is what he, and every other athlete, want to be).

LOL. let's talk about all-star voting.

NT = most from southern cali.

do the math if you can
What the hell are you talking about.

Are you implying that LeBron makes All-Star games despite most of Niketalk being from Southern California? I don't see how that's any different from A-Rod making All-Star games every year. Believe it or not, people vote for these athletes because they want to see the best play, not because of who they portray themselves in the media.

If you're not going to argue my point directly, please don't say anything.

allstar voting = popularity contest.

obiviously nters dont like him cuz most nt'ers are from socal... come on now laker fans dont really like lebron. u should know that
Except in this thread you're seeing fans from all over saying they dislike LeBron, not just Laker fans.

it's not lebron's problem.
it's just avg people hating on people with ego. we see this everyday.
simple as that

the thing that irks me is that lebron is fully capable of great dunks.

if i recall, dude has converted on a between the legs jam IN GAME on a few occasions. u know how hard that is, at the nba level?
yea all his dunks look the same during the season but he's got explosive hops. and he can crabwalk all he wants without penalty.

the creativty thing shouldn't be an issue if you have ample time to practice them ahead of time. just cherry pick some of the best ones from past yearswith a unique touch, add some of your own. if i was lebron i would have a small team of creatives thinking up ways to do it.

Originally Posted by bohrdom

the thing that irks me is that lebron is fully capable of great dunks.

if i recall, dude has converted on a between the legs jam IN GAME on a few occasions. u know how hard that is, at the nba level?
yea all his dunks look the same during the season but he's got explosive hops. and he can crabwalk all he wants without penalty.

the creativty thing shouldn't be an issue if you have ample time to practice them ahead of time. just cherry pick some of the best ones from past years with a unique touch, add some of your own. if i was lebron i would have a small team of creatives thinking up ways to do it.

I know instead spending time throwing footballs from half court into basketball hoops. I'm not hatin but Lebron would be odds on favorite and it would helpcement as legacy as the best ever.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Never expecting him to be in it to be honest. I said at the time that he was just talking for the sake of talking at the time

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bum ***

Hope he gets injured this season.
Comments like this kill me. Why wish that on another human? Joking or not, why even say this?

Some of you dudes are in your feelings too often. I don't dislike the dude more because he isn't in the dunk contest. The hell kinda attitude is that.Some of you dudes just look for reasons to act like females.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I saw this coming from a million miles away.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LBJ is simply not a dunk contest type of dunker. (You know he's gonna avoid an L at all costs if he thinks it's possible, which he obviously does inside).

I personally saw LeBron ROB J.R. Giddens (especialy
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
) & Shannon Brown of the Dunk Contest crown at the Mickey D's game in CLE.

He won strictly off of name recognition/the hometown bias (the judges included Michael Vick & Darius Miles). Swear to God!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bum ***

Hope he gets injured this season.
Comments like this kill me. Why wish that on another human? Joking or not, why even say this?

Some of you dudes are in your feelings too often. I don't dislike the dude more because he isn't in the dunk contest. The hell kinda attitude is that. Some of you dudes just look for reasons to act like females.

Word... does dude affect your lives that much that you wish personal harm upon him?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

How about KOBE in the dunk contest ?. I woulndt mind
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
na...he cant even get up like he use to..i doubt he would be able to even go between the legs.

i would like to see these 4 in it

-Andre Iguodala
-Shannon brown
-Demar derozan (confirmed hes in it)
- Lebron

lol so if LeBron enters the dunk contest and wins half of yall will say he didn't deserve and somebody else should have won but he just won cuz hes LeBron

If he doesn't win yall will say he can't win a dunk contest and he can only do 1 kind of dunk blah blah

if he doesn't do it yall call him a &

He can't win on NT

Back
Top Bottom