LeBron Backs out of dunk contest?

The NBA should have a "keep your mouth shut and stop being such an attention w.hore" contest.
I'd be interested to see if he'd be up for that challenge. Godamn diva.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The NBA should have a "keep your mouth shut and stop being such an attention w.hore" contest.
I'd be interested to see if he'd be up for that challenge. Godamn diva.
I can't help but laugh at this
laugh.gif
, because it is sotrue.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

LeBron is the A-Rod of basketball.
Please explain yourself...
Nobody (on Niketalk) likes him outside of the people from Cleveland.

Talented, likely the best in the game, but has undesirable qualities as a celebrity athlete (which is what he, and every other athlete, want to be).

Talented, likely the best in the game, but has undesirable qualities as a celebrity athlete (which is what he, and every other athlete, want to be).

LOL. let's talk about all-star voting.

NT = most from southern cali.

do the math if you can

Originally Posted by PRETTY

do the math if you can
What the hell are you talking about.

Are you implying that LeBron makes All-Star games despite most of Niketalk being from Southern California? I don't see how that's any different fromA-Rod making All-Star games every year. Believe it or not, people vote for these athletes because they want to see the best play, not because of who theyportray themselves in the media.

If you're not going to argue my point directly, please don't say anything.

I remember Jason Richardson said he wanted to be in it if Lebron decides to go through, Cmon on lebron
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

do the math if you can

Are you implying that LeBron makes All-Star games despite most of Niketalk being from Southern California? I don't see how that's any different from A-Rod making All-Star games every year. Believe it or not, people vote for these athletes because they want to see the best play, not because of who they portray themselves in the media.

allstar voting = popularity contest.

obiviously nters dont like him cuz most nt'ers are from socal... come on now laker fans dont really like lebron. u should know that

laugh.gif
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s wrote:

do the math if you can

Are you implying that LeBron makes All-Star games despite most of Niketalk being from Southern California? I don't see how that's any different from A-Rod making All-Star games every year. Believe it or not, people vote for these athletes because they want to see the best play, not because of who they portray themselves in the media.

allstar voting = popularity contest.

obiviously nters dont like him cuz most nt'ers are from socal... come on now laker fans dont really like lebron. u should know that

Except in this thread you're seeing fans from all over saying they dislike LeBron, not just Laker fans.

he's an attention #*#$+ and the media is gonna tear him a new butt hole if he does end up in nyc. every day it's some %+%% with this kid.

do the math if you can
732355b441fe70706f61b423ffd1f25a8e8c9bc.gif

There is so much hype around it now, it's better that he doesn't, because if he does he'll only disappoint.

C'mon Son. Lebron, You're acting like you're in your 30s. You'll barely be 25 when the dunk contest happens this year. He'll probablyend up regretting it when he's in 30s if he doesnt do it now. Hasnt every great dunker appeared in the Slam Dunk contest except Lebron and Wade?

lebron_all_star_dunk_large.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

C'mon Son. Lebron, You're acting like you're in your 30s. You'll barely be 25 when the dunk contest happens this year. He'll probably end up regretting it when he's in 30s if he doesnt do it now. Hasnt every great dunker appeared in the Slam Dunk contest except Lebron and Wade?

j_5f00_white_5f00_750_5f00_090213.jpg

I'd rather see Iguodala back in it.

That dunk he did from behind the backboard with Iverson was
sick.gif

lebrons a b@#$^. i never expected him to do it tho
dude needs to keep his mouth shut and focus on getting past the ECF this season

Back
Top Bottom