LeBron Backs out of dunk contest?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

lol so if LeBron enters the dunk contest and wins half of yall will say he didn't deserve and somebody else should have won but he just won cuz hes LeBron

If he doesn't win yall will say he can't win a dunk contest and he can only do 1 kind of dunk blah blah

if he doesn't do it yall call him a &

He can't win on NT
Take the knee pads off

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

philly5fan wrote:

lol so if LeBron enters the dunk contest and wins half of yall will say he didn't deserve and somebody else should have won but he just won cuz hes LeBron

If he doesn't win yall will say he can't win a dunk contest and he can only do 1 kind of dunk blah blah

if he doesn't do it yall call him a &

He can't win on NT
Take the knee pads off

because I defend a good player?? Everything on here is considered D riding and slurping to yall
smh.gif

LeBron is not my fav player, the cavs aren't my favorite team.... so chill with that

1. He's a female for stealing the spotlight last year
2. He's scared or a liar or whatever if he doesn't participate
3. If he did participate and put down dunks he would get his due

You saying "he can't win on NT" is disturbing. Get up off the ground now.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

1. He's a female for stealing the spotlight last year
2. He's scared or a liar or whatever if he doesn't participate
3. If he did participate and put down dunks he would get his due

You saying "he can't win on NT" is disturbing. Get up off the ground now.

Youve never in the heat of the moment said you were gonna do something then over time change your mind???

I wouldn't consider him stealing the spotlight he was just hyped and said he was gonna be in it next year, it aint his fault the media turns it into somebig story... if someone else would have said it no one would have cared

and what the hell is so disturbing about saying he cant win on nt???

Back
Top Bottom