LeBron gets star treatment

laugh.gif

I DO think he is the best on the run down blocks tho.

Originally Posted by kdawg

All those guys obviously get different treatment than regular NBA players - but Lebron isn't nearly as aggressive on the defensive end as he is on offense - MJ was much more in the thick of it defending guys in the post so I'm not surprised he got a few more fouls.

I agree 100%....

now, should we discuss the *#*$ he gets away with on the offensive end of the floor? That is where the injustice is when talking about Lebron & therefs....

Lol at Laker fans being this thread.

if it wasn't for shady officiating the Lakers would be two chips lighter.

Dudes getting mad when someone else gets the Stern blessing. Lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

All those guys obviously get different treatment than regular NBA players - but Lebron isn't nearly as aggressive on the defensive end as he is on offense - MJ was much more in the thick of it defending guys in the post so I'm not surprised he got a few more fouls.

I agree 100%....

now, should we discuss the *#*$ he gets away with on the offensive end of the floor? That is where the injustice is when talking about Lebron & the refs....

pretty much. dude plays jungleball out there. just picks up and ball and rams into people and always gets calls

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I agree 100%....

now, should we discuss the *#*$ he gets away with on the offensive end of the floor? That is where the injustice is when talking about Lebron & the refs....
I dunno man have you watched him lately? He might be the most effective defensive small forward in the league.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by tmoney85

remember when he CLEARLY fouled J.Richardson on that 360 dunk, but everybody (i.e media) were dazzled by the great "block" SMH

you are CLEARLY a hater
so you thought it wasnt a foul?

also, remember when this one player did this same thing and got suspended two different times for doing this exact move, howeverLebron got a pat on the back for it:

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by tmoney85

remember when he CLEARLY fouled J.Richardson on that 360 dunk, but everybody (i.e media) were dazzled by the great "block" SMH
That annoyed the hell outta me. I think someone actually started an appreciation thread for his run downs
smh.gif

Somebody had the nerve to say he's the best in the game at it too
indifferent.gif

Some moron actually used it as an avatar, too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Subliminals
laugh.gif

lol at the laker fans making excuses already that stern and the nba want lebron in the finals and to win.
smh @ lakers fans saying lebron got the refs on their side and bron gets all the calls but yet without refs the lakers would have lost to the kings in game 6.

laker fans always blame the refs for every loss of theirs and blame the refs for every win for the cavs..

lebron was called for travelling which resulted in a loss to wizards
lebron was called for a fould with .4 seconds left on danny granger which resulted in a loss..

Anybody that's watched LeBron defensively for a game knows this article is +%%#%$%$.

Offensively is where LeBron gets calls (yes, check my sig).

Sam Smith is a joke.

He stay writing about imaginary trades and scenarios every year that never even come close to panning out.

Word to T-Mac getting traded to Chicago every other year.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Anybody that's watched LeBron defensively for a game knows this article is +%%#%$%$.

I don't think LeBron gets nearly the fouls that should be called.
laugh.gif

He's getting the SHAQ treatment. He's big so it's unlikely anything will be called unless he's re-routed.

Now if he screamed and flailed his arms like a certain someone...
eyes.gif
Maybehe'd get them
laugh.gif

Would it seem unrealistic to see him at the line so much? Yes, but he's is the most powerful perimeter to baseline player in the game (maybe ever?) Whatcan you do to stop him?

Spoiler [+]
istockphoto_842320_flame_boy.jpg

^
laugh.gif
if LeBron lived in Hollywood like Paul Pierce he'd be at the line 25 times per game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigplb78

lol at the laker fans making excuses already that stern and the nba want lebron in the finals and to win.
smh @ lakers fans saying lebron got the refs on their side and bron gets all the calls but yet without refs the lakers would have lost to the kings in game 6.

laker fans always blame the refs for every loss of theirs and blame the refs for every win for the cavs..

lebron was called for travelling which resulted in a loss to wizards
lebron was called for a fould with .4 seconds left on danny granger which resulted in a loss..
im sure you werent complaining when Granger got called for the mystery foul on lebron like 10 seconds before that. and im sure you werentcomplaining when lebron DIDNT get called for the walk against the wizards in the playoffs like 2 times that resulted in game winners by your heiness.

anyhow, dudes still brining up lakers and kings when game 5 was basically 5 on 8 when kings were getting every other call in their favor.

^ the second ones irrelevant cause im pretty sure he got called for the foul.

sure you can pick certain moments where LB doesnt get the foul call, but honestly he rarely fouls. He defends pretty well one-on-one with his lateral quicknessand the other half of the time, hes not playing defense at all. This is his first year really defending so people are going to have to talk, but sooner orlater, theyll realize hes a pretty good lock down defender.

I love how this is now about Lakers/Lakers Fans/Kobe
laugh.gif

keep it up guys...

anyway, anyone have a video of Lebron's foul on JR?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif

He's getting the SHAQ treatment. He's big so it's unlikely anything will be called unless he's re-routed.

eyes.gif
Maybe he'd get them
laugh.gif

Would it seem unrealistic to see him at the line so much? Yes, but he's is the most powerful perimeter to baseline player in the game (maybe ever?) What can you do to stop him?

Spoiler [+]
istockphoto_842320_flame_boy.jpg

absolutely.

Chances are your favorite player (Wade, LeBron, and Kobe make up at least 75% of this board) gets star treatment...its a wayof life in the NBA...

for dude saying if he "acted" more like Paul Pierce he would get to the line more....do you HONESTLY think Lebron doesn't embellish contactto get calls in his favor?� This was never more evident than in last year's playoffs vs. the Wizards...yes, you all will probably clown Todd, but dude was100% right in what he said about yalls boo.�

So that would explain him being 3rd in the league in FT attempts, right?

eyes.gif
Maybe he'd get them

that "certain someone" is 7th in the NBA in FT attempts....

you all are so blinded by your homerness (I know it's not a word) that it isn't even funny....

^FT attempts don't tell the whole story. There's fouls off the ball and coming off screens, and we all know Queen Pierce takes the cake there.

DoubleJs07 and tmoney seem to be getting antsy the closer we get to LeBron's first MVP trophy
laugh.gif

you talk about lebron's mvp trophy like he already won it... lakers are a half game behind... if cleveland screws up now, it'll be kobe's trophy..anyways... it's not that lebron gets a lot of fouls going his way, it's that fact that when he travels, refs don't call it..

Back
Top Bottom