LeBron gets star treatment

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

for dude saying if he "acted" more like Paul Pierce he would get to the line more....do you HONESTLY think Lebron doesn't embellish contact to get calls in his favor?� This was never more evident than in last year's playoffs vs. the Wizards...yes, you all will probably clown Todd, but dude was 100% right in what he said about yalls boo.�

I don't think LeBron gets nearly the fouls that should be called.

So that would explain him being 3rd in the league in FT attempts, right?

Now if he screamed and flailed his arms like a certain someone...
eyes.gif
Maybe he'd get them

that "certain someone" is 7th in the NBA in FT attempts....

you all are so blinded by your homerness (I know it's not a word) that it isn't even funny....

LOL>.. this is joe to post.... Tell Gaywood to stay in the court and become the great center he was soooooooooooooooooooooo touted to become out ofCollege....

you talk about lebron's mvp trophy like he already won it... lakers are a half game behind... if cleveland screws up now, it'll be kobe's trophy.. anyways... it's not that lebron gets a lot of fouls going his way, it's that fact that when he travels, refs don't call it..

you wanna bet your NT sn on that?

Originally Posted by tmoney85

remember when he CLEARLY fouled J.Richardson on that 360 dunk, but everybody (i.e media) were dazzled by the great "block" SMH

Yes of course we do. It was a slap on the wrist like handcuffs,just partial ball.SMH but "the hustle awarded him with the refs not blowing thewhistle"

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

^ the second ones irrelevant cause im pretty sure he got called for the foul.

sure you can pick certain moments where LB doesnt get the foul call, but honestly he rarely fouls. He defends pretty well one-on-one with his lateral quickness and the other half of the time, hes not playing defense at all. This is his first year really defending so people are going to have to talk, but sooner or later, theyll realize hes a pretty good lock down defender.
what i typed earlier didn't show up in my post, for some reason.

in the video Lebron clotheslined Wade, and "upon review" the league thought it was a Flagrant 1 and didn't deserve a 1 game suspension... thefact that the play happened in the heat of the whole Kobe-unnatural movement- BS and Lebron wasn't punished for it, was to me another clear sign of theleague's bias towards "King James."

oh, and DoubleJs, speaking of Lebron whining like a $!$#%, i always thought this vid was funny:

notice how the collision wasn't even that hard, and Ariza was clearly unfazed, yet as soon as Lebron loses the ball he starts acting like he got shot...
eyes.gif
roll.gif

LeBron James is the the beneficiary of star treatment from NBA officials? You don't say...

Originally Posted by knightngale

remember when he CLEARLY fouled J.Richardson on that 360 dunk, but everybody (i.e media) were dazzled by the great "block" SMH

I remember that joke of a "defensive play"

so getting fouls for pummeling players, not getting called for his weak dribbling skills, and not getting fouls called on the defensive end
smh.gif

on top of that telling his teammates to let him get all the rebounds
smh.gif

manufactured mvp

too bad this wont help him in the playoffs or against elite teams (2-6)
pimp.gif

edit: I forgot to mention all the bogus calls in crunch time that let the cavs pull out those miraculous wins, especially in march (Orlando at home)
smh.gif
If by manufactured you mean manufactured by GOD.....then QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Butt hurt Kobe fans FTE(entertainment)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

so getting fouls for pummeling players, not getting called for his weak dribbling skills, and not getting fouls called on the defensive end
smh.gif

smh.gif

manufactured mvp

pimp.gif

edit: I forgot to mention all the bogus calls in crunch time that let the cavs pull out those miraculous wins, especially in march (Orlando at home)
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Butt hurt Kobe fans FTE(entertainment)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh and I forgot, what is the Lakers record against the Charlotte [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hornets[/color] Bobcats??????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

manufactured mvp

pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh and I forgot, what is the Lakers record against the Charlotte [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hornets[/color] Bobcats??????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's gonna be pretty significant when they play the Bobcats in the playoffs.

But this is stupid. Every star player gets star treatment.

That statement has no irony, the Cavs will more than likely either Boston or Orlando and LA if they want to win the title, while the Bobcats aren't evengoing to be in the playoffs altogether.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

That statement has no irony, the Cavs will more than likely either Boston or Orlando and LA if they want to win the title, while the Bobcats aren't even going to be in the playoffs altogether
Checks posters screen name. Ok gotcha.
grin.gif
. No need to explain anyfurther.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

That statement has no irony, the Cavs will more than likely either Boston or Orlando and LA if they want to win the title, while the Bobcats aren't even going to be in the playoffs altogether
Checks posters screen name. Ok gotcha.
grin.gif
. No need to explain any further.
Good. I'm glad you got it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^ the second ones irrelevant cause im pretty sure he got called for the foul.

sure you can pick certain moments where LB doesnt get the foul call, but honestly he rarely fouls. He defends pretty well one-on-one with his lateral quickness and the other half of the time, hes not playing defense at all. This is his first year really defending so people are going to have to talk, but sooner or later, theyll realize hes a pretty good lock down defender.
what i typed earlier didn't show up in my post, for some reason.

in the video Lebron clotheslined Wade, and "upon review" the league thought it was a Flagrant 1 and didn't deserve a 1 game suspension... the fact that the play happened in the heat of the whole Kobe-unnatural movement- BS and Lebron wasn't punished for it, was to me another clear sign of the league's bias towards "King James."

oh, and DoubleJs, speaking of Lebron whining like a $!$#%, i always thought this vid was funny:

notice how the collision wasn't even that hard, and Ariza was clearly unfazed, yet as soon as Lebron loses the ball he starts acting like he got shot...
eyes.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
that hurt me just watching it....

I cant beleive the hate for LeBron on here. He plays good d and like said hes agressive offensively. Article is bs with the stats posted from his previousseason.

Yea he gets calls, or doesnt get calls. but you notice it the most since LeBron is everywhere, the nba player you most see and hear about. so of course whensomething happens everyone will know

of course he gets star treatment...he's a star! of course there are a lot of things he gets away with, but so do a lot of elite players: jordan, kobe,wade, etc. The hate on here for Lebron is ridiculous. I hate Lebron for the simple fact he plays for the Cavs right now......but I do realize how good he isand I have a lot of respect for his game.

Outacontrol:
Now if he screamed and flailed his arms like a certain someone...
eyes.gif

JDB1523:
^
laugh.gif
if LeBron lived in Hollywood like Paul Pierce he'd be at the line 25 times per game
laugh.gif

Throwing the red herring. Classic. And bron does his fair share of acting too. He's just more subtle

you are CLEARLY a hater

are you saying that the block was not a foul?

roll.gif
MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif

manufactured mvp

pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh and I forgot, what is the Lakers record against the Charlotte Hornets Bobcats??????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's gonna be pretty significant when they play the Bobcats in the playoffs.

But this is stupid. Every star player gets star treatment.

exactly
what will be important will be the cavs record against the lakers this season
what is it ElderWatsonDiggs??
roll.gif
roll.gif

who's the only team to beat you in your house? tell me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^FT attempts don't tell the whole story. There's fouls off the ball and coming off screens, and we all know Queen Pierce takes the cake there.

DoubleJs07 and tmoney seem to be getting antsy the closer we get to LeBron's first MVP trophy
laugh.gif

but all jokes aside, i wouldnt be surprised if LeBron gets the MVP by unanimous decision. As much as i HATE him, even I would give ALL my votes to LeBron forwhat he has done this year... hands down amazing season by LeBron.

this is common knowledge by now. if you look in lebron's direction too long you're liable to get ejected/ fined.

Originally Posted by bigplb78

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

forgot, what is the Lakers record against the Charlotte Hornets Bobcats??????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WHATS THE CAVS RECORD AGAINST THE LAKERS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats brons record against the lakers and kobe since he came in the league?? oh yea he got more wins than losses..

what does that have to do with this season & the teams that Kobe & Lebron each have this year

Back
Top Bottom