Lebron Getting in a Summer Run

only thing I wish I saw, was him on that post up doing a drop step baseline.

If he gets that footwork down.
30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

i don't think anyone in his group of yes men has the balls to tell him his game is flawed. He won't develop anything until he starts losing his athleticism 

30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

i don't think anyone in his group of yes men has the balls to tell him his game is flawed. He won't develop anything until he starts losing his athleticism 

Originally Posted by DubA169

30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

It really is beyond disappointing that he has been in the league so long and still is so awkward in the post, the single thing that holds him back from reaching the zenith he is capable of touching.

Originally Posted by DubA169

30t6p3b.gif
PRAHHHHHBLEMS

It really is beyond disappointing that he has been in the league so long and still is so awkward in the post, the single thing that holds him back from reaching the zenith he is capable of touching.

i actually enjoyed that..... the warm could win the next 5 & i wouldnt care .......it was tooooooo nice seeing them with egg on their faces in yr 1....we gotta have nba next yr

i actually enjoyed that..... the warm could win the next 5 & i wouldnt care .......it was tooooooo nice seeing them with egg on their faces in yr 1....we gotta have nba next yr

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Lebron is a monster no doubt but that will never get him the heart hes going to need to push for a ring on his own, and that smartwater was scripted not suprised its Lebron
Why in the world are championships and rings being discussed in this thread?
laugh.gif

The man is just playing summer basketball. I swear.
laugh.gif

Its LeBron Bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Lebron is a monster no doubt but that will never get him the heart hes going to need to push for a ring on his own, and that smartwater was scripted not suprised its Lebron
Why in the world are championships and rings being discussed in this thread?
laugh.gif

The man is just playing summer basketball. I swear.
laugh.gif

Its LeBron Bro
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom