Lebron Getting in a Summer Run

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i actually enjoyed that..... the warm could win the next 5 & i wouldnt care .......it was tooooooo nice seeing them with egg on their faces in yr 1....we gotta have nba next yr

They shot eggs on the bulls face, but it was still "toooooo nice".

I cant.
laugh.gif

i actually enjoyed that..... the warm could win the next 5 & i wouldnt care .......it was tooooooo nice seeing them with egg on their faces in yr 1....we gotta have nba next yr

I cant.
laugh.gif

Lebron is sick. Some of you hate on him cuz his game is based on athleticism .... so what??. Doesnt matter how you get it done, as long as you get it done. Lebron impacts a basketball game more then Kobe ever could. 
LBJ: Points, Assists, Rebounds, Blocks, Steals, hes everything.  Kobe: Points only. LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 

Lebron is sick. Some of you hate on him cuz his game is based on athleticism .... so what??. Doesnt matter how you get it done, as long as you get it done. Lebron impacts a basketball game more then Kobe ever could. 
LBJ: Points, Assists, Rebounds, Blocks, Steals, hes everything.  Kobe: Points only. LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 

Originally Posted by miamib30514

I cant.
laugh.gif

6>1suf

Originally Posted by miamib30514

I cant.
laugh.gif

6>1suf

the nba should have an expansion team the SVSMs. i feel like lebron n his fighting irish homies would play better then lebron on the heat lol

im not srs

the nba should have an expansion team the SVSMs. i feel like lebron n his fighting irish homies would play better then lebron on the heat lol

im not srs

yo that headband was so far back it looked like it was on somebody else head smh lol.

bron bron was doin work tho...kinda.

and yea that other water looked waaaaaaaay colder. that smart joint was clearly room temp

yo that headband was so far back it looked like it was on somebody else head smh lol.

bron bron was doin work tho...kinda.

and yea that other water looked waaaaaaaay colder. that smart joint was clearly room temp

Originally Posted by Rocky437

save it for another day buddy...... Cool Grey's looks nice out there

save it for another day buddy...... Cool Grey's looks nice out there

AND. HERE. WE. GO...

AND. HERE. WE. GO...

Yeah I wonder why LeBron didn't announce that he was gonna be playing...

Does the city still show this man love when he comes home? If he announced he was playing in the game I would think there would be a large group of detractors show up to jeer him.

I'm quite interested by the current dynamic between he and the city. This guy just walking around like he used to and if so how do you Ohio-ins treat him?

Yeah I wonder why LeBron didn't announce that he was gonna be playing...

Does the city still show this man love when he comes home? If he announced he was playing in the game I would think there would be a large group of detractors show up to jeer him.

I'm quite interested by the current dynamic between he and the city. This guy just walking around like he used to and if so how do you Ohio-ins treat him?

LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 

Like that's not a big deal
laugh.gif
. The game is about winning not how nice your box score looks.

LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 

Like that's not a big deal
laugh.gif
. The game is about winning not how nice your box score looks.

Back
Top Bottom