Lebron Getting in a Summer Run

Lebron is the most complete player of all time. I don't know why people hate him. He impacts the game in more ways than anyone can and that is why he is the greatest winner of all time.

I would post all of his eastern conference championships and high school championships but people would still hate.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

20 miles on the bike doe? I need to step my conditioning game up.

Man i was just thinking the same thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Yeah I wonder why LeBron didn't announce that he was gonna be playing...

Does the city still show this man love when he comes home? If he announced he was playing in the game I would think there would be a large group of detractors show up to jeer him.

I'm quite interested by the current dynamic between he and the city. This guy just walking around like he used to and if so how do you Ohio-ins treat him?
nah the hate isnt there like it was.  esp in akron.  thats his safe-haven if nothing else was. they still like him over there. its not that big of a deal either way and if he decided for whatever reason that he wanted to finish here, cleveland would take him back. some people i know will hate him til they die but i dont think its that serious.  never was with me.
Thanks for the response. For some reason I just felt awkward watching that entire video knowing it was back in Ohio. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Yeah I wonder why LeBron didn't announce that he was gonna be playing...

Does the city still show this man love when he comes home? If he announced he was playing in the game I would think there would be a large group of detractors show up to jeer him.

I'm quite interested by the current dynamic between he and the city. This guy just walking around like he used to and if so how do you Ohio-ins treat him?
nah the hate isnt there like it was.  esp in akron.  thats his safe-haven if nothing else was. they still like him over there. its not that big of a deal either way and if he decided for whatever reason that he wanted to finish here, cleveland would take him back. some people i know will hate him til they die but i dont think its that serious.  never was with me.
Thanks for the response. For some reason I just felt awkward watching that entire video knowing it was back in Ohio. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

He killed Boston and Chicago in the closing moments, or have all of you forgotten about that? In fact, he singlehandedly closed both of those series out on both ends of the ball. Ask Derrick Rose if LeBron is a closer, but make sure to only use very small words.
That's fine and he got credit when deserved, but he came up very small and looked scared in the Finals, so he deserves the criticism.
Not the first time it happened.

But regardless its dumb how these topics get sidetracked by irrelevant +%!! because people feel so insecure when they players they idolize are criticized.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

He killed Boston and Chicago in the closing moments, or have all of you forgotten about that? In fact, he singlehandedly closed both of those series out on both ends of the ball. Ask Derrick Rose if LeBron is a closer, but make sure to only use very small words.
That's fine and he got credit when deserved, but he came up very small and looked scared in the Finals, so he deserves the criticism.
Not the first time it happened.

But regardless its dumb how these topics get sidetracked by irrelevant +%!! because people feel so insecure when they players they idolize are criticized.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lebron is the most complete player of all time. I don't know why people hate him. He impacts the game in more ways than anyone can and that is why he is the greatest winner of all time.

I would post all of his eastern conference championships and high school championships but people would still hate.

those matter?  to whom?  besides high-schoolers and....wait lmaooo doesnt he only hav 2 ECF chips?  lol I just got the joke.  good one knight

those matter?  to whom?  besides high-schoolers and....wait lmaooo doesnt he only hav 2 ECF chips?  lol I just got the joke.  good one knight

Originally Posted by Freeze

haha - I almost peed pants while reading it.

haha - I almost peed pants while reading it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

regardless its dumb how these topics get sidetracked by irrelevant +%!! because people feel so insecure when they players they idolize are criticized.

The thing is people go out of their way to criticize him every time his name is mentioned which is lame.

regardless its dumb how these topics get sidetracked by irrelevant +%!! because people feel so insecure when they players they idolize are criticized.

The thing is people go out of their way to criticize him every time his name is mentioned which is lame.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

don't you do the same think to the ({}) ?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

don't you do the same think to the ({}) ?

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ you not detecting the sarcasm in his post.

And Mez is right, LeBron's play was outstanding in the playoffs but he came up short in the Finals and criticism about his Finals play is warranted.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ you not detecting the sarcasm in his post.

And Mez is right, LeBron's play was outstanding in the playoffs but he came up short in the Finals and criticism about his Finals play is warranted.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by TannerVon

should only take you about 30 35 minutes after you get used to it

20 miles, 35 minutes? That's craaaazy..

Impossible. I ride the bike when I'm bored at the gym and it takes me 10 minutes to get 1 mile.
Granted I wear ankle weights and put the slope on 15 but still.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by TannerVon

should only take you about 30 35 minutes after you get used to it

20 miles, 35 minutes? That's craaaazy..

Impossible. I ride the bike when I'm bored at the gym and it takes me 10 minutes to get 1 mile.
Granted I wear ankle weights and put the slope on 15 but still.

Back
Top Bottom