Lebron Getting in a Summer Run

Originally Posted by Essential1

How many quarters did he play?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

regardless its dumb how these topics get sidetracked by irrelevant +%!! because people feel so insecure when they players they idolize are criticized.

The thing is people go out of their way to criticize him every time his name is mentioned which is lame.
this.

regardless its dumb how these topics get sidetracked by irrelevant +%!! because people feel so insecure when they players they idolize are criticized.

The thing is people go out of their way to criticize him every time his name is mentioned which is lame.
this.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

this.

exactly

Originally Posted by Smedroc

this.

exactly

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't you do the same think to the ({}) ?

2bb25ef4b07cd864516aba27d4a6ca0de25ab8d_r.gif

I give him his props when he warrants them... I've come out and said he's a top 5 player in the game, can't front on his game.  Its all the other misc bull !#+* that he does that bothers me ie. crabbing his hometown in the media  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't you do the same think to the ({}) ?

2bb25ef4b07cd864516aba27d4a6ca0de25ab8d_r.gif

I give him his props when he warrants them... I've come out and said he's a top 5 player in the game, can't front on his game.  Its all the other misc bull !#+* that he does that bothers me ie. crabbing his hometown in the media  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Lebron is sick. Some of you hate on him cuz his game is based on athleticism .... so what??. Doesnt matter how you get it done, as long as you get it done. Lebron impacts a basketball game more then Kobe ever could. 
LBJ: Points, Assists, Rebounds, Blocks, Steals, hes everything.  Kobe: Points only. LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 
Ok.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Lebron is sick. Some of you hate on him cuz his game is based on athleticism .... so what??. Doesnt matter how you get it done, as long as you get it done. Lebron impacts a basketball game more then Kobe ever could. 
LBJ: Points, Assists, Rebounds, Blocks, Steals, hes everything.  Kobe: Points only. LBJ's only problem is crumbling under pressure in late game situations. 
Ok.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by TannerVon

should only take you about 30 35 minutes after you get used to it

20 miles, 35 minutes? That's craaaazy..

Impossible. I ride the bike when I'm bored at the gym and it takes me 10 minutes to get 1 mile.
Granted I wear ankle weights and put the slope on 15 but still.

10 minutes for the mile? are you pacing yourself; how long are you on there for?
no way i run 2 miles before someone rides a bike for 1 
laugh.gif

however im sure the high slope and weights make a big difference.

StaXX wrote:

Impossible. I ride the bike when I'm bored at the gym and it takes me 10 minutes to get 1 mile.

10 minutes for the mile? are you pacing yourself; how long are you on there for?
laugh.gif

Rocky437:

Good to see a post like that get responses like this...
got shoes:
save it for another day buddy......
FlacoBey:
AND. HERE. WE. GO...
The Natural Mystic:
sit your simple @+$ down!
... instead of people responding to that worthless crap.

Rocky437:

Good to see a post like that get responses like this...
got shoes:
save it for another day buddy......
FlacoBey:
AND. HERE. WE. GO...
The Natural Mystic:
sit your simple @+$ down!
... instead of people responding to that worthless crap.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

20 miles on the bike doe? I need to step my conditioning game up.

20 miles in 30-35 minutes.....riiiiiiight. 

laugh.gif
Yea I don't know what type of super abilities dude has

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

20 miles on the bike doe? I need to step my conditioning game up.

20 miles in 30-35 minutes.....riiiiiiight. 

laugh.gif
Yea I don't know what type of super abilities dude has

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

Dude you'd probably kill me.
laugh.gif

I'm usually on there for 20 minutes.
This is at the end of my workouts which are 2 hours so I'm struggling on that bike.

Back
Top Bottom