LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

No ...

You are legit defending him.

We are legit rooting against.

So what are doing for your community, even in the capacity that you can handle?

So Basically your saying oh lebron is a bad guy for helping kids get a education, helping parents elevate themselves from poverty with a living wage job?

Can you even give legitimate reasons why you hate lebron?

Im sure you can't answer these questions cause your focused on hating on another man, but probably not improving yourself.

So what are doing for your community, even in the capacity that you can handle?

So Basically your saying oh lebron is a bad guy for helping kids get a education, helping parents elevate themselves from poverty with a living wage job?

Can you even give legitimate reasons why you hate lebron?

Im sure you can't answer these questions cause your focused on hating on another man, but probably not improving yourself.
but I can ....

I do toys 4 toys, big brother, donate to charities, Sponsor numerous peewee and little league teams ...

During festive holidays we go to food pantries and team up with local business to create food baskets and the list goes on.

What are you doing?

Just because we hate on his accolades on the court doesn't mean we ignore what he's doing for his community.

Get off your soap box you ain't winning up in here ..

Putting words in people's mouth to validate your point, laughable attempt.

There's a running list of why the masses dislike lebron ... Capt save a ***.

but I can ....

I do toys 4 toys, big brother, donate to charities, Sponsor numerous peewee and little league teams ...

During festive holidays we go to food pantries and team up with local business to create food baskets and the list goes on.

What are you doing?

Just because we hate on his accolades on the court doesn't mean we ignore what he's doing for his community.

Get off your soap box you ain't winning up in here ..

Putting words in people's mouth to validate your point, laughable attempt.

There's a running list of why the masses dislike lebron ... Capt save a ***.

Im in the field as a civil servant for my community on the clock and off.

But unlike you lebron haters, aint no hate in my blood especially dedicating a thread to a man they never met. To spew Hatred.

Ill continue to post what i feel like and how i feel like on my soap box.

laugh.jpg

No one cares if you a civil servant put your head down and put in that work if that is your passion.

Da Lebron hate knows no boundaries. I serve the public as well, your attempt to delegitimize our beloved thread by claiming some bs moral high ground is laughable.

tumblr_m983iyx31h1qe1x8qo1_400.gif

Dude passionately hugged various Blazers guys after the game with a big smile on his face. LAL fans are in for a rude awakening. This move is a lifestyle choice, not b-ball. Dude will lose in multiple arenas but walk out with his head held high since he has nothing left to prove. For the next 4 years, Lebron will be on that final year Kobe tour while prepping Brony for school.

Dude passionately hugged various Blazers guys after the game with a big smile on his face. LAL fans are in for a rude awakening. This move is a lifestyle choice, not b-ball. Dude will lose in multiple arenas but walk out with his head held high since he has nothing left to prove. For the next 4 years, Lebron will be on that final year Kobe tour while prepping Brony for school.

Dude came to LA to be a Hollywood star

Game one and he's already throwing no look passes to camera men like they're his teammates

You guys are spot on. LBJ's already planning his post-NBA career moves in sports analysis, TV and movies.

So Lebron doesn't care about winning because he's smiling with opposing players after opening night :lol::lol::lol:. I can't believe grown men actually hold these beliefs.

"Look how friendly he is with the opposition, he's done here!" :rofl:

The hate in this thread knows no bounds (or logic for that matter). Carry on with the hatred though. :lol:

So Lebron doesn't care about winning because he's smiling with opposing players after opening night :lol::lol::lol:. I can't believe grown men actually hold these beliefs.

"Look how friendly he is with the opposition, he's done here!" :rofl:

The hate in this thread knows no bounds (or logic for that matter). Carry on with the hatred though. :lol:
Lebron cares about winning, but he understand his winning days are behind him. He's content in just making the playoffs and having a decent run. Anything else is gravy.

But it is what it is ... I cant stand bron for a lot of reasons.

Like what kind of physical specimen cries about a basketball schedule and complains about playing back to back games? He has infected the young talent with that BS.

Imagine playing the schedule Lberon is crying about while being 6'6 215 and being the recipient of hard fouls (ejection flagrant in today's BB) everytime he drove to the paint not only for one game, but waking up to do the next day (back to back) for an entire 82 game schedule???? Oh, my bad .. I was describing the GOAT.

Stop the comparisons ..... he is no GOAT!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom