LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Dudes is lame cause they have there own opinion.. A man righting his wrongs isn't Honorable? **** outta here w that

A man blinded by hate is what's lame and very ***** made as well..

I'm a spectator.. I'm not a Bron fan or a cavs fan nor a heat fan so it means nun to me but if I see something respectable I'm going to respect it..

Honorable actions is about the man, not the player on the court, a man is defined by his actions and if he trys to do ryte on a wrong move made, I personally commend them for that..what yall do is yall buisness...go ahead hate on, it will get you very far
If he just won the championship last month, sure I can see that as lebron righting his wrongs. But all he's done now is walk away from a losing situation. AGAIN. There's no honor in deserting yet another team. When the going gets tough in C-land, he isn't gonna stick around either

If he just won the championship last month, sure I can see that as lebron righting his wrongs. But all he's done now is walk away from a losing situation. AGAIN. There's no honor in deserting yet another team. When the going gets tough in C-land, he isn't gonna stick around either

QFT. Lebbie will be gone in 2 years once his contract with the Cavs is up if they don't make the Finals. Guaranteed. .

That honorably crap is nonsense bones..the fake hating is nonsense.
talking how you want to go see dudes first game ..

.... Nothing lbj has done has been honorable...nothing but b moves..

Last edited:
Yeah 360 would be where you started... 180 .... Lames....
. I never change....watching lbj play doesn't interest me or impress me...

Last edited:
That honorably crap is nonsense bones..the fake hating is nonsense.
talking how you want to go see dudes first game ..

.... Nothing lbj has done has been honorable...nothing but b moves..

Damn right ima be at that first game..

That is going to be a great event..you don't no my thoughts or reason dude I'm going to see the reactions the fans and the city..it will be mayhem and great to see for such a low end city..it's only a quik drive for me n I get tickets at face value so damn ryte I'm there..

I hate comparisons to mike and the lack of killer instinct but not Lebron..
He's made dumb moves via decision n the heat homecoming plus joining up but that's not that serious to me not at all

Its respectable and honorable to return to your city..it's a great move greener pastures or not..it's blind hate when your not seeing the big picture, this guy doesn't do things to please u ppl watching hom thru a screen..It is a buisness and returning to cleveland is pure genius financially for him and cleveland.. Your talking about hom right now correct? Exactly, it's a genius marketing move.. Period

4 Straight finals appearances is hardly a losing situation. Yes he lost this last one, but if he was going to return home he was going to do it now regardless of the results.

So do we hate lebron because he left Cleveland the first time? Or do we hate lebron for not being exactly what we wanted him to be? And if so, what is it we want him to be exactly?

Exactly, dude had a reason to leave this time round...

He was standing there doing everything looking around for his super team..
There nowhere to be found
No help on offense or defense
IN THE NBA FINALS?
For a freakin 3 peat?

I would of said **** this too and,went back home, I can do this in cleveland why should I stay here and when my legacy already tarnished and loose championships on top of that!??

Na he made a mentally n financially very smart move..
I only dislike hate when it's warranted
When you start doing it unreasonable you look like a *****

Exactly, dude had a reason to leave this time round...

He was standing there doing everything looking around for his super team..
There nowhere to be found
No help on offense or defense
IN THE NBA FINALS?
For a freakin 3 peat?

I would of said **** this too and,went back home, I can do this in cleveland why should I stay here and when my legacy already tarnished and loose championships on top of that!??

Na he made a mentally n financially very smart move..
I only dislike hate when it's warranted
When you start doing it unreasonable you look like a *****

This. I had to respect lebron after he left everything on that finals court. He was getting crucified for having cramps and dude still averaged 30 in the series. You got bum *** wade who only played 50 odd games this season, was non existent most of the post season and came in the finals and averaged about 14 pts? If he's gonna carry a load, why not do it for a city that loved him unconditionally as opposed to a city that leaves it's home games 2 mins early in game 6 of an NBA finals :rolleyes

Lebron won't be MJ, and in my book he can't shine Kobe's shoes and I'll argue down anyone that says otherwise :lol: but he's definitely earned my respect and I acknowledge him now as legend in the making. He gets another chance at redemption and giving his hometown/state a sports title that they've been wanting for so long. WHEN he does it, what more will we have to say?

^^it was apparent that the heat were done after then spurs killed them...

bunch of lebron slurpers now...
hypocritical ish

watching lebron play isn't impressive to me....
Simple as that...
f that b *** . Rooting for ***** *** athletes... Not I .

Last edited:
^^it was apparent that the heat were done after then spurs killed them...

bunch of lebron slurpers now...
I hate changers..
watching lebron play isn't impressive .... Simple as that...

Youre grown and you hating on a man you dont even know..

You don't hate his game you hate him which is kinda weird bro..

You hate changers? I always always always said thus and got laughed at..I always said I dislike his moves but if he went back home n right his wrongs id respect that..
I've said this year's ago and in the early playoff and finals threads..

Slurper? I'm a young grown man WHO LIVES ON MY OWN...:lol:lol:lol:
I don't let emotions control my mind.it's called being grown and reasonable..

just cause I dislike someone it doesn't dictate my thoughts on there actions

Last edited:
So do we hate lebron because he left Cleveland the first time? Or do we hate lebron for not being exactly what we wanted him to be? And if so, what is it we want him to be exactly?
I hate Lebron for the antics on and off the court and it started way before he took his talents anywhere. The refs coddled him from day one and before anyone says all superstars get calls here's this statistic:

Average fouls per game (career)

Michael Jordan: 2.6

Lebron James: 1.9

That's right, Lebron James the man who averaged 39.5 minutes a game only picks up 1.9 fouls per game. Not to mention the league is a lot different nowadays and the refs aren't as lenient which should mean more foul calls, but that's not the case with Lebron. What Lebron got (especially in his Cleveland days) is beyond superstar treatment. How often does he get called for offensive fouls on his running back stiff arms to the hoop? How many of his game winners are actually 3 or 4 step travels?

While all of this is going on from the refs Lebron lives it up constantly taunting opponents and complaining to the refs like he's the one being cheated. Off the court and before the move to Miami he was getting Jay-Z to make diss tracks of players he doesn't like, wearing t shirts saying "Check My $tats" after getting eliminated from the playoffs, and was bringing the attention to himself. Should my latest colorway of my sneaker be a tribute to a possible destination of mine come next year's free agency? Yep. Should I wear a New York Yankees hat to a Cleveland Indians playoff game with all the speculation swirling about a possible move to New York? You bet. Will I leave everyone hanging on my decision over a national TV special? Of course.

He will do anything to bring attention to himself and is possibly the most condescending and egotistical athlete of all time. Remember when he made fun of Dirk's illness after complaining of a COLD in the first round of that same year's playoffs? But we're supposed to feel sorry for him when he has cramps. Remember when he told us to go back to our non-millionaire lives after losing in the Finals? Remember when the tape showing him getting dunked on by Jordan Crawford was confiscated? Remember when he turned down a fan in a wheelchair? The man even got his own hour and a half long national TV special to betray Cleveland. Despite all the work his PR people do to make him out to be a great guy he's constantly blowing his cover.

Now you guys are buying into him going back to Cleveland to raise his family? First off, that's probably the first time I've heard of anyone doing that. Do you really think he's doing it for Lebron James Jr. and Bryce Maximus or is it in his pursuit of more championships? Before anyone questions how obsessed he is with winning championships and trying to be Michael Jordan, this is the same guy who wore Jordan's 23 and even saved a pic of MJ as the background on his phone for added motivation. The move back to Cleveland somehow redeems him even though his antics started way before he even left Cleveland in the first place? I thought more of you could see through that PR smokescreen after he went to Miami, but I guess not. 

"I don't want to go ring-chasing"- Lebron James in 2006

Last edited:
so because he doesn't average as many fouls as jordan (during the days of legal hand checking) the refs favor him?

jeez who DO yall like? derrick rose? LMAOOOOOOOO

so because he doesn't average as many fouls as jordan (during the days of legal hand checking) the refs favor him?
It's more than just fouls he commits, it's the fouls called on his opponents and the no-calls when he does something illegal. That's just one of many reasons you must not have read the whole antics part of my post. There's the whole flopping element to his game too, he's 6'8" 250 and flops more than any of the greats.

Last edited:
lmao these dudes posted 4 videos of a dude's career....as proof of some conspiracy.

:rofl:

I'm sensing some dissension in the ranks of LeBron haters.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

lmao these dudes posted 4 videos of a dude's career....as proof of some conspiracy.

roll.gif
Didn't want to take up the whole thread with all of them. What other player has dozens of travel montages and flopping montages on YouTube?

Every post you have is literally "LMAO (insert comment at one small part of the argument while failing to see the bigger picture)"

Each time you've been shut up, but you keep going like Lebron doesn't have enough bandwagon fans and PR dudes to make these comments for him. *Looks at Location* Oh, it makes sense now.

Last edited:
IF YOU THINK KOBE AND MJ ARE COMPARABLE

YOU SHOULD BOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON LEBRON

I

Last edited:
Since The Decision Lebron apologists have been saying that he doesn't owe Cleveland anything and that it's technically not even his home because Akron is. Now all of the sudden there's a whole "Coming Home" theme and he's loyal by fulfilling a promise he once made to Cleveland.

You guys are just as turncoat as Lebron is.

Let me break this down in the lamest way for you, to help understand...

Lebron can literally wake up, and drive to Quicken Loans Arena and make it there in 30 minutes from the exact point where he grew up at.

That's shorter than the amount of time it takes to get from one side of LA, to the other. If that isn't home, than I don't know what you consider home. Lebron basically spent as much time in Cleveland as he did in Akron. They're both home to him. And with that being said, Northeast ohio represents Cleveland, Akron, Canton, etc. Quit trying to seperate the two to help jusifty the hate you have for another man.

I would advise taking long walks, maybe a job or two - eat something healthy probably...because that would help ease off some of that tension you have in you. You're finding every possible reason to hate the guy, and that's pretty sad.

Last edited:
Let me break this down in the lamest way for you, to help understand...

Lebron can literally wake up, and drive to Quicken Loans Arena and make it there in 30 minutes from the exact point where he grew up at.

That's shorter than the amount of time it takes to get from one side of LA, to the other. If that isn't home, than I don't know what you consider home. Lebron basically spent as much time in Cleveland as he did in Akron. They're both home to him. And with that being said, Northeast ohio represents Cleveland, Akron, Canton, etc. Quit trying to seperate the two to help jusifty the hate you have for another man.

I would advise taking long walks, maybe a job or two - eat something healthy probably...because that would help ease off some of that tension you have in you. You're finding every possible reason to hate the guy, and that's pretty sad.
That's my point exactly. The past four years Lebron apologists did everything to distance Lebron from Cleveland when in reality, like you said, it's 30 minutes from the exact point he grew up at. Now that he's coming back to Cleveland those same people are now the ones pushing this "Coming Home" theme, which is what I said was turncoat.

If I remember correctly I tried to offer some positivity and advice in a thread you made about your brother, so I'm not sure why you're trying to make my dislike of Lebron representative of who I am as a person. I have a job and am feeling the best health-wise that I have in the past few years. I'm not looking for every reason to the hate the guy, these antics were what I saw just by watching my favorite team play the Cavaliers in the playoffs three straight years.

all that loyaltly , honorable and hometown talk . yall watch too much espn and just repeat what you hear......

yall like to root for a ****** boys speaks volumes on you ....

Last edited:
Dislike a basketball player in a thread for those who dislike the same player and face personal attacks and assumptions made about your personality and character 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom