LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Dislike a basketball player in a thread for those who dislike the same player and face personal attacks and assumptions made about your personality and character 
mean.gif
which is y I can do the same for dudes who like him...... it is what it is

thousands of videos of thousands of NBA players traveling. are you serious?

"i dont want to fill the post up with videos" either.

so because he doesn't average as many fouls as jordan (during the days of legal hand checking) the refs favor him?

jeez who DO yall like? derrick rose? LMAOOOOOOOO

Easy there yes Drose is a diffrent breed...and I.don't hate Bron I did dislike him before he crashed the heat bandwagon but if your telling me him and miami didn't get ******** calls your crazy or just didn't watch enough

IF YOU THINK KOBE AND MJ ARE COMPARABLE

YOU SHOULD BOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON LEBRON

I

Agreed..never..

all that loyaltly , honorable and hometown talk . yall watch too much espn and just repeat what you hear......

yall like to root for a ****** boys speaks volumes on you ....

That's like me saying you being grown and a parent while still living under your parents roof speaks volumes for you..
I no your circumstances you stated..
But others have opinions based on circumstances why they see things a.certain way just like everyone else

Last edited:
Player meaning the same player repeatedly. Dozen meaning a lot. Montages meaning a compilation of videos, which are done when there is a lot of material for the subject. So what you should be looking for are videos of one player and several of these collections of travels and flops.

Here's what some quick YouTube searches got me:

and

Which player matches what we're looking for? I'm not a Kobe fan, I just used him since he has his own haters and years of material that someone could choose to make a montage out of if they wanted to. Apparently Lebron is bad enough to where people actually have made entire compilations, however this isn't the case with Kobe where it's just single incidences. Lebroning (flopping in public) is even a result. There's a lot more too I just used the first results. I rest my case.

Last edited:
In case people haven't noticed this is the Lebron James Hate thread and not the random NBA players travel thread, and nobody said he's the only person who travels but again this is his hate thread so were going to discuss and hate hime whether you like it or not.

" I don't wanna fill the post up with videos either " :lol: :lol:

:lol: please don't we're so scared

Most of my hate has gone away. I had to personally deal with LeBron and the big three partnering up in South Florida. I saw an area go from crickets to all of a sudden a "basketball town". It was a joke and brutal to deal with.

I think LeBron is a fantastic ball player and he truly is a good person and father - but the dude is just missing something - always has. He really does have some personal traits that I consider weak on the basketball court and in the social world - but he is a good dude, so whatever.

So my hate went from 9/10 to about a 3/10. But I'm getting more enjoyment from the fake Florida fans.

In case people haven't noticed this is the Lebron James Hate thread and not the random NBA players travel thread, and nobody said he's the only person who travels

while this is true.......

bringing logic into the hate fest seems to ruffle jimmies.....

i have no problem with hate....as long as it's logical.

mogs in here talmbout "i've hated lebron since he was an embryo"

:rofl:

In case people haven't noticed this is the Lebron James Hate thread and not the random NBA players travel thread, and nobody said he's the only person who travels

while this is true.......

bringing logic into the hate fest seems to ruffle jimmies.....

i have no problem with hate....as long as it's logical.

mogs in here talmbout "i've hated lebron since he was an embryo"

:rofl:

This is the only thread where, most of the time, the hate is more logical than anything else.

All this "fake/real fan" talk is for insecure elitist. :smh:

LET ME SPELL IT OUT

JUST HOW KOBE STANS HATE LBJ

I AS A MJ FAN KNOW THAT KOBE CAN NEVER TOUCH WHAT MJ IS

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH KOBE TRIES TO FADE AWAY WALK AND CHEW GUM LIKE THE GOAT

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER

LET ME SPELL IT OUT

JUST HOW KOBE STANS HATE LBJ

I AS A MJ FAN KNOW THAT KOBE CAN NEVER TOUCH WHAT MJ IS

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH KOBE TRIES TO FADE AWAY WALK AND CHEW GUM LIKE THE GOAT

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER

Does your connect have any more of whatever your on?

Why are u here man damn. Go to the Kobe hater thread. This is a thread for the **** boy known as lebron. All that righting his wrongs **** is wack as hell. I'm happy he no longer has this super team and won't win **** in Cleveland but a lot of y'all ****** brain washed. Had he won this year he wouldn't have went back to the cavs and this wasn't the plan all along. He didn't see himself contending the next few years in Miami so he booked back to Cleveland after they landed 3 first rd picks. Let Cleveland not have those picks and are the same cavs the season after he left, son wouldn't have went there. He is a ***** and now if he doesn't win america says well" their young and they are learning but hey he went home, he could've went anywhere."
I do hate him a lil less in a sense that the butt buddies broke up. Bosh is off my hate list and wade is wade, nonetheless still hate lebron (jus a lil less) never will respect him

LeBron brought Mike Miller and wants to bring Ray Allen to Cleveland to pay respect to them for giving him his first 2 rings.

Speaking of Wade, dudes still a clown for losing all that money waiting for Bron to come back :lol: like he didn't know Bron is a dude with no loyalty that would be willing to bounce on him.

Speaking of Wade, dudes still a clown for losing all that money waiting for Bron to come back :lol: like he didn't know Bron is a dude with no loyalty that would be willing to bounce on him.

he lost $5 mill. Opted out of 2 years 40 and got 2 years 35. alot to us but really not that much to him considering he took the paycut so they can sign more players.

not like he went from $40 mill to like a 2 year 22 mill contract lol

Last edited:
Question:

Why don't the Cavaliers just wait on Kevin Love?

If he wants to play with LeBron, let him wait a year, KEEP Wiggins, and sign with the Cavaliers when he's a FA next year?

If you need to, ship out Bennett and Waiters to make room for Love.

If I were Dan Gilbert, I'd much rather wait a year, keep Wiggins, and then tell Kevin to come join LeBron, Kyrie, AND Wiggins.

I don't see how it's not possible.

Question:

If he wants to play with LeBron, let him wait a year, KEEP Wiggins, and sign with the Cavaliers when he's a FA next year?

If I were Dan Gilbert, I'd much rather wait a year, keep Wiggins, and then tell Kevin to come join LeBron, Kyrie, AND Wiggins.

Because Kevin Love isn't going to make it to free agency, he's Kevin Love.

Minnesota isn't going to let him walk away and get nothing in return.

Question:

because eventually Minny WILL trade him, they will take GS deal or eventually take peanuts for him because they will loose him regardless when he hits FA

Back
Top Bottom