LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

It's amazing how easily lebron and his PR people played the living hell out of everyone hahahahahah

This isn't a selfless move. He used up the heat and their organization and dipped at the first chance he had.

Now he returned to a team loaded with picks/assets and is using the situation to play at y'all heart strings hahhaha. It's about fixing up his legacy. If the team didn't have a wealh of assets he wouldn't be going home.

Now he has no pressure and people acting like he's a Christ like, selfless figure.

And y'all eat this **** up hahahhahahhaha

not a lebron hater but this is 100

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland :wow:

It's amazing how easily lebron and his PR people played the living hell out of everyone hahahahahah

This isn't a selfless move. He used up the heat and their organization and dipped at the first chance he had.

Now he returned to a team loaded with picks/assets and is using the situation to play at y'all heart strings hahhaha. It's about fixing up his legacy. If the team didn't have a wealh of assets he wouldn't be going home.

Now he has no pressure and people acting like he's a Christ like, selfless figure.

Sound like a smart move then. :lol:

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland :wow:

Sound like a smart move then. :lol:

Smart like insider trading.

QFT and repped

You should stop in here more often Dub we could use more Hater truth like that :lol: :smokin

Man why yall don't just embrace yall hate and just call it what it is.

I hate Kobe. I can type a dissertation on why I do but there is no point I just don't like him. There nothing Kobe can do outside of play for the Dallas Mavericks to make me not hate him, same for D. Wade and actually in D. Wade's case I might think about switching teams until he left.

Let it flow freely but stop coming up with these elaborate *** reasons to hate this dude.

Just let it flow. :smokin

I could only imagine how even more mad some of these dudes would've been if he went on to form ANOTHER super team instead of just choosing this young cleveland bunch.

If Bron played in china Id still hate, I'd want the entire league to fold :lol:

The team is irrelevant I would never root for the guy to win a ring, just the way it is for me.

I'm rooting against the back of the jersey not the front.

I could only imagine how even more mad some of these dudes would've been if he went on to form ANOTHER super team instead of just choosing this young cleveland bunch.

That would defeat the purpose..

He went back to win over his city and make right..he also lifted alot of hate from non clevelanders myself included..

If he went to Houston lol
He'd be ten times more hated than the decision

What super team could he have joined ?.....houston..dont make me laugh.. He wouldn't have came out west...

Last edited:
What super team could he have joined ?.....houston..dont make me laugh.. He wouldn't have came out west...

Houston for one.

Please...you know damn well you'd be even more butt hurt then you already are. You extra nervous NOW just off him joining a young Cleveland squad. Who you fooling?

Last edited:

They wud be.there facing the spurs in.wcf.. Come on man the hate gotta have a limit where it doesn't effect your honest judgement

If Bron played in china Id still hate, I'd want the entire league to fold :lol:

The team is irrelevant I would never root for the guy to win a ring, just the way it is for me.

I'm rooting against the back of the jersey not the front.

^^ sneakerpro... I hate lebron. Everything about him I hate.

Ain't nothing wrong with this. Let it fuel you. :smokin

I was indifferent about Lebron until the Decision, after that I just had to hate a dude that turned his back on his own like that. I mean I would have got it if he wasn't from there but dude knew what he meant to those people and his *** still ran off with D. Wade's ***** ***. Just cowardly.

I don't hate him anymore because him going to back Cleveland really is deeper than basketball. I'm from the midwest, I have a lot of family in Ohio, dude going back literally changes how people in that area feel about themselves.

This dude Lebron already said he wants to be a billonaire and his return one of the greatest marketing ploys in my lifetime and I refuse to believe he doesn't know that. But at the same time his dumb *** thought the Decision was a good idea so who knows.

When it comes down to it whether right or wrong, Lebron's herb *** going home is going to help a part of the country that means a lot to me so I can't hate anymore and wish for him to fail.

It was a hell of a hating run though. Even my squad popped them in 2011 the hate was at its best last month. We knew the rage we felt seeing that smug bastard holding up a trophy so we knew we had to band together.

D. Wade getting credit for 3 rings still pisses me off tho.

Last edited:
Read what I'm saying correctly... He wouldn't have went to the western conference.

thing is I've hated him since before the decision. Since I first seen him in high school.. Same reason I don't like cp3 or Blake griffin... I just see them as b***** .. .. Can't respect , talent isn't the only thing that makes me LIKE the athletes I root for...

Last edited:

This is spot on. I got no bad feelings towards lebron either. Moreso some of his rediculously annoying fanbase c

As much as I would truly like to hate this guy for leaving us I can't. Going further, he's now the enemy along with the rest of the liga because he's not a member of the Miami Heat

RIP Heat? It looked like it on Friday but not so fast. Riles has really impressed me how he has rebounded. He's not done yet neither. All this by still leaving cap space for the summer of 2016!

Not saying will win a championship this year but we're not dead.

Last edited:
^^Word....lame all these dudes doing a 360.... Dudes watching too much ESPN saying its honorable......
honorable its bs....
Yep, total bs. Turned his back  on the cavs and then turned his back on the heat after they lost in the finals. If they won would he have still moved? Doubt it. The funniest part is he's coming back after the letter.

Also, it's 180

Dudes is lame cause they have there own opinion.. A man righting his wrongs isn't Honorable? **** outta here w that

A man blinded by hate is what's lame and very ***** made as well..

I'm a spectator.. I'm not a Bron fan or a cavs fan nor a heat fan so it means nun to me but if I see something respectable I'm going to respect it..

Honorable actions is about the man, not the player on the court, a man is defined by his actions and if he trys to do ryte on a wrong move made, I personally commend them for that..what yall do is yall buisness...go ahead hate on, it will get you very far

Last edited:
I respect him going back to CLE but he knew he was going back all along. Yet still had the heat draft Napier, had Dwade opt out and lose 8 mil, and only left because CLE situation was greener. He still a *****

I'm not saying he's not... But I'm saying..you can respect the move from a distance and deem it honorable to go back home while separating that from the hate or dislike u have for dude from all his previous antics.. That's all..just cuz someone is ***** made in your opinion doesn't mean everything they do is..that's blind hate

Back
Top Bottom