LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

why have all the bron commercials stopped coming on? whats going to happen to all that lebron flavored sprite?

how did I totally forget that Lebron was part of a freaking BRONZE medal team? I wouldn't have come back to the US, for REAL!

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/2544...2014-15&SeasonType=Playoffs&VsConference=West

LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) from outside of 5 ft during the NBA finals.

LBJ 3pt and mid-range jumpers with a defender four or more feet away this postseason according to NBA Savant: 44-174 (25.2%)
roll.gif

Greatest finals performance my tookish.

I wanted to believe lebron was a superhero. I wanted to believe so bad :smh:

Last edited:
When Bron proclaimed in his press conference after game 5 that he was "the best player in the world," I did not take offense to that.

When he said in his press conference last night that "I would rather miss the playoffs than lose in the finals," I DID take offense to that.  The best player in the world should not make statements like that.

And if he WAS actually serious, and he would really rather not make the playoffs than lose in the finals, its easy.  Come to the Western Conference.

What did LeBetard have to say about this. Was wanting to hear him but I'm at work.

Lebron had the perfect platform to change his whole legacy. The pressure was huge and I'm not faulting him for succumbing but flaunting the obvious excuse of having your 2 other star players injured as soon as he came to the podium yesterday was just :smh: if he knew he couldn't handle the L he shoulda left his heart out on that court. They should've had to carry him off court...instead he makes an emotionally driven comment that he rather not make the playoffs than lose in the finals. :smh:

The fire that he has lit :smh: He can go back to the finals next year with a healthy kyrie and healthy Kevin but if they run into say a healthy OKC or a Spurs with LaMarcus Aldridge.... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
They give a reason why?

He gave a bunch of random reason. Said he wasn't doing it this year because it was a "Miami thing". Then said he just didn't really want to do it again, "too much work". Then said Stugotz and Papi were too busy with their two car two bicycle parade so he would of had no help with it.

I was looking forward to it myself but I guess it makes sense to end it, it all started with Lebron signing, now he's gone. Last Years of Bosh resigning was kinda disappointing, maybe he'll do one when(if... |I) Wade resigns.

Last edited:
In regards to the thread title, I don't think the Cavs have many, if any, haters. They really are not a great/winning organization so there's no real rivals. The hate is just for Bron Bron.

What did LeBetard have to say about this. Was wanting to hear him but I'm at work.

Lebron had the perfect platform to change his whole legacy. The pressure was huge and I'm not faulting him for succumbing but flaunting the obvious excuse of having your 2 other star players injured as soon as he came to the podium yesterday was just :smh: if he knew he couldn't handle the L he shoulda left his heart out on that court. They should've had to carry him off court...instead he makes an emotionally driven comment that he rather not make the playoffs than lose in the finals. :smh:

The fire that he has lit :smh: He can go back to the finals next year with a healthy kyrie and healthy Kevin but if they run into say a healthy OKC or a Spurs with LaMarcus Aldridge.... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Chilllllll with that bro

He gave a bunch of random reason. Said he wasn't doing it this year because it was a "Miami thing". Then said he just didn't really want to do it again, "too much work". Then said Stugotz and Papi were too busy with their two car two bicycle parade so he would of had no help with it.

I was looking forward to it myself but I guess it makes sense to end it, it all started with Lebron signing, now he's gone. Last Years of Bosh resigning was kinda disappointing, maybe he'll do one when(if...
tired.gif
) Wade resigns.
ESPN most likely got in his ear about not targeting their golden child and told him they will give him the

Bill Simmons treatment if he does the rant . Tired of ESPN's force feeding us the lebron slurpage. 

When Bron proclaimed in his press conference after game 5 that he was "the best player in the world," I did not take offense to that.

When he said in his press conference last night that "I would rather miss the playoffs than lose in the finals," I DID take offense to that.  The best player in the world should not make statements like that.

And if he WAS actually serious, and he would really rather not make the playoffs than lose in the finals, its easy.  Come to the Western Conference.

Son wanted/wants no parts of the Western Conference so idk why he made that statement

In regards to the thread title, I don't think the Cavs have many, if any, haters. They really are not a great/winning organization so there's no real rivals. The hate is just for Bron Bron.
people hate the cavs because they are wagon fans. burnt this dudes jersey and cursed his soul with voodoo dolls. and then did everything but perform fellatio on him when he came back.

I never knew this thread existed. I've been a non fan of lebron since day one. I don't care about his stats I don't care about his 2 rings ( I say 1). I root against him bc everyone loves him. I don't consider myself a hater. I have an opinion to dislike just as much as the people have the opinion to like. I can not stand the excuses that this dude gets. but his stans will use those same excuses as reasons to crown him the goat if he pulls off the victories. I pray that I can be excepted into this thread. even though the season is over until next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom