LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lol how often do you hear Anyone bringing up Kobe's career 40% average in Finals? You don't it's always count to 5 even though he was Carried to 3.

Yes Bron missed a lot of shots he was forced to take more than he's ever taken also.

Why?

Because his "team" literally did nothing.

Kobe shooting 40% with 6 assists with the luxury of at least 2 hall of famers most of his finals career

Vs.

Shooting 40% with 8 assists & 11 rebounds with JR Smith as your next best offensive threat is a big difference

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="lamekilla"]Lebron has earned my respect this finals. He played a hell of a game despite being under manned but the fact that he doesn't lose gracefully without some type of excuse is sad.
Fam went from "I'm ready for whatever" to "I rather not make the playoffs than lose the finals" ...too damn rich to be that emotional. I'm a reformed hater though brethrens. I want all of you to open your hearts and give lebron one last chance.[/quote]Did you... read... the thread title? :lol:

Yes, I read every word what you just said. Earned respect. Reformed hater. Last chance.

I get it, man. But... thread title. :lol:

Lol how often do you hear Anyone bringing up Kobe's career 40% average in Finals? You don't it's always count to 5 even though he was Carried to 3.

Yes Bron missed a lot of shots he was forced to take more than he's ever taken also.

Why?

Kobe shooting 40% with 6 assists with the luxury of at least 2 hall of famers most of his finals career

Vs.

Shooting 40% with 8 assists & 11 rebounds with JR Smith as your next best offensive threat is a big difference
If Kobe was carried to three the same philosophy should apply to Lebron. He was carried  to two championships.

The difference here is,  that no matter who you insert, they still won!!!! Lebron hasn't won as much and has a losing record.

Stop comparing ...

Why?

Vs.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at carried to 3.

Here's a LeBron stat for you

2-4

The logo went 1-8

Magic (the GOAT Laker) went 5-4

If we're going to count him prematurely ejaculating into the Finals with bums & losing to Tim Duncan then his quote about not even making the Finals makes sense.

Kobe has gone multiple seasons with first & second round losses but nobody is keeping score of that just Finals records

LeBron is a terrible everything.
He truly is ....

I mean, it's not hard to see ....

When you go in front of the world and state:

"Coach drew the play, I scratched it."

That spoke volumes to who truly Lebron is!!!!

He basically gloried himself and took all the credit.

I could also post his win count against 50 win teams in the playoffs, but that would just be cruel at this point.

Guy's a fraud. If you love him, great. Go create an appreciation thread.

I could also post his win count against 50 win teams in the playoffs, but that would just be cruel at this point.

Guy's a fraud. If you love him, great. Go create an appreciation thread.

I'll do it for you.

FRAUD

The logo went 1-8

Magic (the GOAT Laker) went 5-4

If we're going to count him prematurely ejaculating into the Finals with bums & losing to Tim Duncan then his quote about not even making the Finals makes sense.

Kobe has gone multiple seasons with first & second round losses but nobody is keeping score of that just Finals records

You realize what thread your in, right?

And 5-4 vs some of the GOAT teams is nothing like LeBron and his failures

If you know what this is ....

you are truly in the Hater fanclub!

LMAO!

PS Why Lebron fans are quick to mention stats, but overlook or argue the most basic but important won????

Last edited:
the media makes it so muc easy to despise this dude. it's his own fault by the way he carries himself. I mean it in the notion that they just make excuse after excuse for him. I think my favorite one from this finals was "he's tired". like no one else is tired on the court. they both had to win 12 games on top of the 82 they played before hand. being a superstar means you have to play practically the whole game. let's not forget his minutes a tad inflated bc of the two ot games. one of them being game one when he scored zero points (not counting the meaningless layup they let him have with 9 seconds left).

He outscored. Out rebounded. Out assisted both teams.

The most valuable guy on the Warriors team this series averaged half of Brons numbers in all three major categories. So you comparing fatigue is stupid.

The better team won because there team had players who showed up when their TWO superstars didn't.

#Facts aren't excuses.
this first time leading in points assists and rebounds thing is being so over blown. what exactly does this mean? dude took 40 shots a game. let me guess the answer to that is "who else is gonna shoot the ball". he averaged 8 uncontested rebounds a game. he wasn't in there banging the boards wit bodies on him. he was fighting his own teammates was the only players he fought for over half them boards. all them points but when they needed him most he shrunk.

game 1 he didn't score for the final 8 minutes of the game counting ot(excluding uncontested layup with 10 seconds left), including missing a possible game winner.

game 2 finished the game 3 for 20 missing a game winner from 4 feet out.

game 3 he had 40 points (34 shots) and played well this game. I'll give him that.

game 4 he scored zero points in the fourth with his team down 6 heading into the quarter. he scored zero and only took 2 shots. I guess that game he was really fatigued.

game 5 another solid stat game. with his team down 6 he didn't take a single shot for the final 2 minutes of the game.

game 6 dude quit didn't play d and jacked up 10 3 point shots I know he missed triple double by one assist but also had 6 turn overs.

Why?

Vs.

lebron 2015 finals - 45.7 minutes per game

kobe 2004 finals - 46.1 minutes per game

kobe 2001 finals - 46.8 minutes per game

too tired dough

phax b

Can somebody ban this dude lamekilla from the thread? Last year we was double team hating this dudebthen he announces he's going back to Cleveland and son gains a soft spot for him. Block this dude man no room for part time haters. And car tune bruh just stop it, why are u in the cavs hater thread defending this guy. Go in the cavs thread or start a appreciation thread. All those stats but won't say the most important one 2-4 2 out of 6 tries. Omg Kobe got carried by a hall of famer, last time I checked ray wade and bosh are hall of famers also. We gonna just sit there like leloser carried a scrub heat team to the finals? Exit that way son

Can somebody ban this dude lamekilla from the thread? Last year we was double team hating this dudebthen he announces he's going back to Cleveland and son gains a soft spot for him. Block this dude man no room for part time haters. And car tune bruh just stop it, why are u in the cavs hater thread defending this guy. Go in the cavs thread or start a appreciation thread. All those stats but won't say the most important one 2-4 2 out of 6 tries. Omg Kobe got carried by a hall of famer, last time I checked ray wade and bosh are hall of famers also. We gonna just sit there like leloser carried a scrub heat team to the finals? Exit that way son

:lol: don't do me like that fam. I want lebron to be great but it's looking like he's stuck in his ways. Your true character shows in defeat and I didn't mind him losing but they way he lost brought back every reason to hate him again.

Back
Top Bottom