LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/2544...2014-15&SeasonType=Playoffs&VsConference=West

LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) from outside of 5 ft during the NBA finals.

LBJ 3pt and mid-range jumpers with a defender four or more feet away this postseason according to NBA Savant: 44-174 (25.2%)
MVP they say...

Last edited:
[quote name="John2st"]I pray that I can be excepted into this thread. even though the season is over until next year.[/quote]This thread has been around since 2011, so I think you're good. :lol:

LeBron James really is Peyton Manning:
*Both put up incredible regular season stats
*Both don't work well with authoritative figures and take coaching into their own hands.
*Both think too much.
*Both struggle in clutch situations.
*Both fail when they get to important games.

:nerd:

*Both don't work well with authoritative figures and take coaching into their own hands.
*Both think too much.

:nerd:

Well, shoot. :wow:

I struggle with that, because I actually like Manning from what I've seen of him.

Can't stand Bron's personality, so my mind doesn't want to accept what you just said. :lol:

Yeah, let me rock with that.

Like I watch Peyton and cheer for him. I know how it's going to end, ultimately, but I cheer for it to be different.

Not even close to that with Bron.

Checking in to show my support to i Hate Lebron Club. May his accomplishments and facade of grandeur hopes burn and wither away into the abyss that is his failures. 

the media makes it so muc easy to despise this dude. it's his own fault by the way he carries himself. I mean it in the notion that they just make excuse after excuse for him. I think my favorite one from this finals was "he's tired". like no one else is tired on the court. they both had to win 12 games on top of the 82 they played before hand. being a superstar means you have to play practically the whole game. let's not forget his minutes a tad inflated bc of the two ot games. one of them being game one when he scored zero points (not counting the meaningless layup they let him have with 9 seconds left).

My brothers. Im a bit too busy these days to be on the frontlines but i had to drop in and show appreciation for your unappreciation. They keep trying to force feed us this loser. And when he finally has a chance to win a non asterisk chip... he falls apart. And the excuses come faster than a 15 year old kid at the playboy mansion.

It's his teamates. They suck? He CHOSE this. He CHOSE to banish Mr. Wiggins because the smart young man knew to stay away from him and Maverick pimping him out. He chose to create a super team with no regard to the potential impact injuries could have or the future cap restrictions.

It's Blatt's fault? How would we ever know when lebron took every opportunity to assert his authority and let the world know he is the true coach?

The king of what? King of having a broken jumper and barreling into the paint blind with no true centers to knock him on his butt?

So congrats to the haters. Im so proud. Thank you for carrying on this noble mission. You are loved. Have a goodnight and see you at his next failure

Last edited by a moderator:
the media makes it so muc easy to despise this dude. it's his own fault by the way he carries himself. I mean it in the notion that they just make excuse after excuse for him. I think my favorite one from this finals was "he's tired". like no one else is tired on the court. they both had to win 12 games on top of the 82 they played before hand. being a superstar means you have to play practically the whole game. let's not forget his minutes a tad inflated bc of the two ot games. one of them being game one when he scored zero points (not counting the meaningless layup they let him have with 9 seconds left).

He outscored. Out rebounded. Out assisted both teams.

The most valuable guy on the Warriors team this series averaged half of Brons numbers in all three major categories. So you comparing fatigue is stupid.

The better team won because there team had players who showed up when their TWO superstars didn't.

#Facts aren't excuses.

*Both think too much.

nerd.gif
It's much harder to win a title in football than it is basketball.

Lebron is an overrated bum. Peyton is the greatest to ever do it. 

Last edited:
I'm not convinced Bron thinks too much
laugh.gif
he thinks and worries about all the wrong things

dude is stressing out about his struggle hairline when he's supposed to be getting ready for the game

at least he figured out that if he fakes a serious face during the anthem people will think he's locked in a ready to go 

My brothers. Im a bit too busy these days to be on the frontlines but i had to drop in and show appreciation for your unappreciation. They keep trying to force feed us this loser. And when he finally has a chance to win a non asterisk chip... he falls apart. And the excuses come faster than a 15 year old kid at the playboy mansion.

It's his teamates. They suck? He CHOSE this. He CHOSE to banish Mr. Wiggins because the smart young man knew to stay away from him and Maverick pimping him out. He chose to create a super team with no regard to the potential impact injuries could have or the future cap restrictions.

It's Blatt's fault? How would we ever know when lebron took every opportunity to assert his authority and let the world know he is the true coach?

The king of what? King of having a broken jumper and barreling into the paint blind with no true centers to knock him on his butt?

So congrats to the haters. Im so proud. Thank you for carrying on this noble mission. You are loved. Have a goodnight and see you at his next failure
rock clap.gif :nthat:
Every thing you said was on point

Last edited:

He outscored. Out rebounded. Out assisted both teams.

The most valuable guy on the Warriors team this series averaged half of Brons numbers in all three major categories. So you comparing fatigue is stupid.

The better team won because there team had players who showed up when their TWO superstars didn't.

#Facts aren't excuses.
Funny ....

Lebron Said he's the best player in the world. Yet, he was gassed yet again in the biggest stage.

When they were up 2-1 he said, everyone is ready and their motto was next man up.

When he was feeling himself, he said they have a enough to win.

He also said, that fatigue was not an excuse.

THey get demolish and all of the sudden everything he's being saying is because that's what he was suppose to say?????

Why everyone try to tell others what Lebron himself said was not the case?????????

lebron averaged 44 minutes vs OKC in the finals with 0 OT games

45 minutes in this series with 2 OT games

seems like this minutes excuse only gets brought up when he loses 
nerd.gif

I aint hear how tired he was when delly put the team on his back with amazing defense, hustle, and clutch free throw shooting. TT wasn't tired when he was grabbing all those damn rebounds. We they was up 2-1 I ain't hear jack

Lebron has earned my respect this finals. He played a hell of a game despite being under manned but the fact that he doesn't lose gracefully without some type of excuse is sad.
Fam went from "I'm ready for whatever" to "I rather not make the playoffs than lose the finals" ...too damn rich to be that emotional. I'm a reformed hater though brethrens. I want all of you to open your hearts and give lebron one last chance.

Lebron has earned my respect this finals. He played a hell of a game despite being under manned but the fact that he doesn't lose gracefully without some type of excuse is sad.
Fam went from "I'm ready for whatever" to "I rather not make the playoffs than lose the finals" ...too damn rich to be that emotional. I'm a reformed hater though brethrens. I want all of you to open your hearts and give lebron one last chance.

:rofl:

Bruh I tried, but ...

His constant excuses

His constant blame shifting

His constant flopping

His constant crying for fouls

His constant arrogance when they are up

His constant lack of respect

His constant putting his foot in his mouth

His constant change of stances

His constant ...

I just can't do it man ...

I also thing that the biggest reason more and more people hate is because the constant capping from Media and Individuals that make every single excuses for him and are quick to pull up stats when his winning and finding every excuses when he loses. I think that alone makes people hate him dearly! 

Back
Top Bottom