LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

[quote name="100027"][QUOTE name="dmxfury"]We are supposed to imagine Lebron with a dominant center and coach and then you say 'facts'?

Those aren't facts :lol: [/QUOTE]:lol:  "Imagine these facts"[/quote]"Imagine these facts" is brilliant, and I'm wearing the life out if it. On everything. :lol:

That's gold.

What makes people think lebron would play well with a dominant center that takes over the lane? How is he gonna barrel into the lane blind if shaq is there?

To play with a dominant post presence without Shaq u gotta have a pretty reliable outside game. A lebron team needs shooters and a stretch 4 to play 5 for him to put up big #s and succeed. Him with prime shaq honestly, his assist will jump to double digits but rebounds and pts will drop. U think king broken jumper could've hit those 2 clutch 3s to send Portland packing? Nah.

Crazy how kawhai carried Duncan to a ring. Iggy carried curry. Since finals MVP is the tell all.

We all know steph is the engine that makes that warriors team go. Iggy got that trophy for being consistent with his scoring all while holding your favorite player to career lows all across the board. If we gonna make a big deal out of delly for steph having 2 bad nights while he was guarding him, we need to acknowledge iggy as the lebron stopper. Proof is in the pudding b.

[/quote]
I said carried because they tend to give out trophies to the most valuable player in the Finals. Kobe has 2 out of the 5.

But yall knew that...

Yall like to compare Kobe to Jordan but Jordan not only is 6 for 6 in the Finals he's 6 for 6 in being voted most responsible for it.

Bron never had the luxury of being carried & outscored by a teammate.

Imagine how many championships LeBron would have won if he had arguably the greatest center of all time as his leader? AND the greatest coach of all time?

Because without Shaq, Kobe & LeBron have the same amount of ships & finals MVPs.

Without Phil he has proven to be an incompetent volume shooter. Dassit.

#Facts

That Lebbytard logic :lol:

Last edited:
What makes people think lebron would play well with a dominant center that takes over the lane? How is he gonna barrel into the lane blind if shaq is there?

Exactly.

Hell, look at what playing with Bron did to Chris Bosh and Kevin Love. :smh: He's the PF killer.

Heard some special edition Lebron foamposites are releasing this morning. 
nerd.gif

Heard some special edition Lebron foamposites are releasing this morning. :nerd:
maybe I'm just not into fashion anymore, but I only seen like 3/4 Lebrons that I have liked.

Those joints are pretty ugly. I'm sure when they are retro they will be sought out after.

MOZGOV is far from a dominant center.
But he's a dam good one.

And they had to resort to small ball because LeBron couldn't win with him in the game messing up the spacing...

So... What good would it have done if MOZGOV was "dominant?" :lol:

Dude put up 28-10 and had to be benched the next game to give bronnie a better chance of winning

Last edited:
Remember when Kobe told him he should stop being a pansy and shoot the ball at the end of that one all star game a few years ago?

Bron tried to get a game winning assist and turned over the ball instead of just shooting it, even in an exhibition game :lol:

They are actually called the gone fishing foams It was a low key joke that made me crack up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

[quote name="lakersman3000"][quote name="youngwolf"]Heard some special edition Lebron foamposites are releasing this morning. :nerd:
[/quote]wouldn't wear lbj anything.[/quote] Pretty sure that was a shot, my friend.

These are the foams released today:

Nicknamed 'Gone Fishing foams'. :lol:

So is NT going to adopt the name?

Foamposite aka Gone Fishing aka Lebron special edition foams

:smile: that'd be humorous ...

and I agree with the above comment.

I'm not a fan of Lebron, thus I wouldn't wear anything Lebron related.

Althought I agree that X are one of his rare good looking kicks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom