LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

The Blatt story with lebron shaking off a play is picking up steam. If lebron really did that :smh:

I don;t see what the deal is. This is his coach not his boss....

if he doesn't agree why not be openly objective.

I also don't like how the article dehumanizes lebron. Him "barking" at Blatt.

Like come on. I'm pretty sure he's not the first player to no agree with his coach and vocally express it. Plus didn't he do this in Miami with Spo? We see that turned out decent at least half the time.

I dont care he wants blatt fired. Hes just so passive aggresive about this. Same with spo. He wanted spo gone but Riley and Wade dealt with that.

Lebby would rather make life miserable for blatt then get him fired lol. Grow a sack. And be careful what you wish for. I cant see him playing for a legit coach that has real control so it may be better for him to have someone he can push around

If u wanna go get mark jackson just fire blatt and be done with it

Last edited by a moderator:
So fire him. No more drama. Get it over with. I bet if they ask lebby point blank he blatt should be fired, he would give some "do whatever you want" answer

Bronny Drama still going to be there once Blatt leaves.

Bron even fails at being a lowkey diva.

I dont care he wants blatt fired. Hes just so passive aggresive about this. Same with spo. He wanted spo gone but Riley and Wade dealt with that.

Lebby would rather make life miserable for blatt then get him fired lol. Grow a sack. And be careful what you wish for. I cant see him playing for a legit coach that has real control so it may be better for him to have someone he can push around

I see what you mean. It's the off season we'll see how it goes. I feel like Lebron came to Cleveland to wield power for the last of his career. I think he wants Lue which will be good for us I think....

We'll see after Lebron opts out. I'm sure one of his stipulations will be a new coach....

Last edited by a moderator:

Lebron wants him gone but he doesn't want to have to be the decision maker. He wants to be appeased and this time Dan Gilbert will do EVERYTHING that's needed. He's eliminating all the excuses...don't know if that's a good thing for him at this point because anytime he fails after he's gotten his way gets him crucified

why you seen Blatt in action. fool tried to burn a time out they didnt have in crunch time. get em outta there.

Blatt is incompetent but lebron needs to know his position. Look at all this drama that spilled out because you can't control your feelings and words. Shut up and play ball :smh:

Lol how often do you hear Anyone bringing up Kobe's career 40% average in Finals? You don't it's always count to 5 even though he was Carried to 3.

You call this carried?

Dude was carried

Look at Kobe not contributing at all. Shaq just carrying everybody. Kpbe out there putting up pedestrian numbers smh.

Lebron seems like the type of athlete that's gonna really balloon up when he retires.... Damon Jones-esque

I've been telling all my friends since lebrons 3rd year in the league he would have the body style of charles barkely in his later league years. He hasn't gotten there yet but I could def see it when he retires

I said carried because they tend to give out trophies to the most valuable player in the Finals. Kobe has 2 out of the 5.

But yall knew that...

Yall like to compare Kobe to Jordan but Jordan not only is 6 for 6 in the Finals he's 6 for 6 in being voted most responsible for it.

Bron never had the luxury of being carried & outscored by a teammate.

Imagine how many championships LeBron would have won if he had arguably the greatest center of all time as his leader? AND the greatest coach of all time?

Because without Shaq, Kobe & LeBron have the same amount of ships & finals MVPs.

Without Phil he has proven to be an incompetent volume shooter. Dassit.

#Facts

Imagine if LeBron was a woman instead of a man... think of how many WNBA titles he would have. :wow: :wow: :wow:

#Facts

2-4

39-137 (28%) from outside of 5 ft during the NBA finals

#MoreFacts

I said carried because they tend to give out trophies to the most valuable player in the Finals. Kobe has 2 out of the 5.

But yall knew that...

Yall like to compare Kobe to Jordan but Jordan not only is 6 for 6 in the Finals he's 6 for 6 in being voted most responsible for it.

Imagine how many championships LeBron would have won if he had arguably the greatest center of all time as his leader? AND the greatest coach of all time?

Because without Shaq, Kobe & LeBron have the same amount of ships & finals MVPs.

#Facts

So Steph was carried by Iggy? The journey is just as important as the destination. Game 4 vs Indy didn't happen? The dominance in the 2 subsequent playoff runs didn't happen?

Oh the imaginary ring argument again...you wouldn't happen to be related to xtralebron would you?

And what exactly has Lebron won without two other all stars, one a sure fire HOFer beside him?

But yall knew that...

#Facts
I refuse to argue with a person that doesn't know the meaning of facts.

Smh

We are supposed to imagine Lebron with a dominant center and coach and then you say 'facts'?

Those aren't facts :lol:
lol ... I hate to sound redundant. I should of have continue reading.

But let's just imagen this.

How many Championships did Shaq won without Kobe?

And ......

How many Championships did Kobe won without Shaq?

#Facts

Last edited:
obviously the "Without Phil he has proven to be an incompetent volume shooter. Dassit." was the objective part.

Look at all these Red Herrings

if lebron had a HOF coach he wouldn't be able to blame the coach for all his failures

There's a reason he wants to keep blatt around

lebron couldn't win with shaq unlike kobe and wade

If wade didn't use espn as a side hustle this year lebron would have been swept

obviously the "Without Phil he has proven to be an incompetent volume shooter. Dassit." was the objective part.

Look at all these posts in the wrong thread :lol:

NBA thread is what you're looking for

you make no sense man.

Let's continue with your analogy:

Without Dwade how many rings does Lebron have?

Without Lebron how many rings does Dwade have?

Who carried who?

Back
Top Bottom